• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗬 | DSMP SEARCH

dance of the corvids

||🌹"You kiss me like it was your job." 🦴 ||
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🪺welcome to the thread!!🪽

IMG_1541.jpeg
I DO NOT SUPPORT DREAM OR WILBUR IRL, I JUST ENJOY THE FANDOM!!

Hello! I’m Charlie, or any other name in my signature :]

I’ll save most of my introductions for when or if you decide to roleplay with me, but for now, nice to have you see my thread!
Back on topic though, I believe that Canon x OC would be a good source of action, or if you want to, we can do Canon x Canon ! But either way, I have different OCs for different occasions that I will wish to play for my side of the roleplay.

I simply prefer Canon x OC for my side, whether it be platonic or romantic for my OCs.

!! Please don’t be shy with me !!

!tell me if I’m wrong with things that you want, and please vocalize them so the rp can go smoothly :D

I’m open to play about everyone except for some of the newer people ( people who joined the SMP after doomsday + dream escaping prison) who joined a few months prior to it ending. I may not be super accurate because I’m used to playing a select few characters but I’ll try nonetheless if it’s somebody I’m not used to writing for, and I hope that goes both ways!

Anyways, enough of all that, I’m sure you’re tired of reading all of that. Please either leave a reply here telling me that you’re interested or just PM me if you want to roleplay with me. I hope you have a nice day/night! ^^

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested!! Is it okay to double up?

Hello there, would be very interested in this if the offer is still open?
I more-so enjoy canonxcanon, but I'd love to learn about your ocs. :snail:

🪺welcome to the thread!!🪽

View attachment 1123784
I DO NOT SUPPORT DREAM IRL, I JUST ENJOY THE FANDOM!!

Hello! I’m Charlie, or any other name in my signature :]

I’ll save most of my introductions for when or if you decide to roleplay with me, but for now, nice to have you see my thread!
Back on topic though, I believe that Canon x OC would be a good source of action, or if you want to, we can do Canon x Canon ! But either way, I have different OCs for different occasions that I will wish to play for my side of the roleplay.

I simply prefer Canon x OC for my side, whether it be platonic or romantic for my OCs.

!! Please don’t be shy with me !!

!tell me if I’m wrong with things that you want, and please vocalize them so the rp can go smoothly :D

I’m open to play about everyone except for some of the newer people ( people who joined the SMP after doomsday + dream escaping prison) who joined a few months prior to it ending. I may not be super accurate because I’m used to playing a select few characters but I’ll try nonetheless if it’s somebody I’m not used to writing for, and I hope that goes both ways!

Anyways, enough of all that, I’m sure you’re tired of reading all of that. Please either leave a reply here telling me that you’re interested or just PM me if you want to roleplay with me. I hope you have a nice day/night! ^^
Is this still open? :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back