• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bird Box? Or other dark modern/realistic plots?

Lcalhoun

Hello, all. And Happy Holidays!

My role plays seem to have dried up, so I’m looking for new, active role playing partners. I would prefer someone a little older (I’m 28 and just feel weird writing with someone younger than, say, 20). I would consider myself literate to advanced and would like to find a partner who is at least semi-literate.

The premise I have in mind is based on the new Netflix original movie Bird Box, starring Sandra Bullock. If you haven’t seen it and have a Netflix account, please watch it. If you don’t have a Netflix account, the story itself is fairly simple:

Some unknown contagion has been released, presumably into the air, although you can’t be infected by inhaling it — you have to look at it. This contagion, whatever it is, causes you to essentially go crazy and kill yourself.

I would like two of us to play a group of survivors, like in the movie. There would be a romance element involved between our main characters.

Ideally, I would like to play the main female and find someone to play a male character.

If this doesn’t interest you, I’m certainly open to other ideas. I prefer modern and realistic plots with healthy doses of action, drama, and romance. I have absolutely nothing against same-sex pairings, but I would greatly prefer a M x F pairing in which I play the female character. Lame, I know, but that’s what I’m looking for right now. Sue me.

If interested in the plot I suggested or in collaborating, feel free to post here or message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back