• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bioshock request

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hey there! As the thread title implies, I have gotten a random burst of muse for a Bioshock Rp. As for setting, I am perfectly fine with Rapture or Columbia and don’t care about twisting the canon details a little to suit a plot. I would prefer OCS but wouldn’t mind playing across a canon character (I will only play OCs). I don’t have any specific plots, but will be willing to do anything from alternate history to next generation stuff

As always, I honestly think it would be cool to explore a pre-war Rapture. I’m not much at slice of life, but just going around the city in its prime. Of course we could throw a whole lot of drama in there.

About my style, I consider myself extremely advanced. My minimum is usually 3 or 4 paragraphs and it goes up to novella. I mostly play males, but you can push me to take up a female role.

Sorry this is so short but I look forward to plotting with you!

Last edited:
Would you be down to OC X Jack? You can be the oc since I prefer playing canon. We can do Rapture when Jack arrives to kill Andrew Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back