• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BioPhage: Zombie Apocalypse RP (Open/Accepting!!)

She stood there watching him, feeling herself bristle when he introduced himself in spanish...ready to tell him no one had asked for his fucking name. But then she stopped herself, and maybe it was because she was tired and freezing, maybe it was because he was kinda nice (even though kinda pathetic as well) or maybe...maybe it was because those 3 words sounded like home.

"Cassandra...yo me llamo Cassandra" She said as she clenched and unclenched her hands awkwardly before she finally decided to shake his hand "My friends call me Cece, though".

"You know...Max is a puppy name" She started as she felt a small smirk tugging at the corner of lips "And it kinda suits you...but I think I still prefer Romeo".

"...now, shall we go upstairs and see just how fucked up we are?"

@Stormee Fae

Last edited by a moderator:
Will watched the exchange impassively, shooting furtive glances toward the fence periodically. He hadn't been this close to this many Crazies since Atlanta. It wasn't a sensation he was hoping to experience again anytime soon.

Turning his attention back to the others, he said, "I'm William. William Hendrix. Nice to meet the two of you," his Southern drawl leaking through, though muffled by the mask still wrapped around his lower face. "I've been movin' North for a while now, but I don't have anywhere specific in mind. You two can tag along, if you like," he remarked hesitantly, gesturing to the still-running pickup just down the road.

@Stormee Fae

@ShadowSketches

Sandy heard a a person say "I'm William. William Hendrix. Nice to meet the two of you," but it was very muffled as someone was wearing a mask, Sandy shook it off as a voice in her head and kept her knife close, just in case it was a person, then she heard the same voice but this time it said "I've been movin' North for a couple days now, but I don't have anywhere specific in mind. You two can tag along, if you like,".

"Wait...3 survivors"
whispered sandy under her breath. Sandy ran towards the voice only to see 3 people standing there. "Oh...um...hi guys finally PEOPLE!" said sandy over excitingly, "I haven't seen people in like 4 months...so mind if I join you guys?".

@Stormee Fae

@Safton

@ShadowSketches

In the span of minutes, the survivor group grew to four. How could all these people be so close? Has he just missed every person on his way up?

No mater, at this point, he was better off attempting to smooth talk resources out of them. In the judgement of a jury, there are bound to be enough people willing to help that could pressure those not willing to give up supplies into paying penance to the old veteran.

Goodrich dropped his rifle down, sighing softly before standing up from the shadows. His gray-black armor was matte in the light, but the visor of his helmet glinted with a quality that mirrored ocean water. A deep blue that not only had a life behind it, but both the life and the visor were capable of drowning those who gazed too long.

The suited man approached the survivors, his Ruger rifle still down but a finger on the trigger, and he spoke as clear as he could through the static plagued speaker implanted in his helmet.

The buzz and echo made him sound kin to an apparition.

"I never thought I would see so much life in one place."

@Stormee Fae

@Safton

@ShadowSketches

@Raydog90

Max gave an unsure smile as the girl introduced herself. She seemed difficult to read and inconsistent with her signals. One second she seemed to care slightly about his well being, and then at other times she seemed cold and apathetic. Still, he was thankful she didn't just kill him on spot. Regardless, he had to make sure he kept his old bite from the hospital 5 weeks ago a secret. She seemed like the kind of person who would act irrationally. There was only one person alive now he trusted enough to show it to, and she had accepted it and promised to keep his secret. He had an itching feeling this woman wouldn't give him the same grace.

"What? No, it's not. Not my problem if people like to name their dogs people names." Max chuckled as he defended himself, "May I call you Cece?" Max asked as he began walking up the stairs.

@Mayhem

Sadee smiled when William introduced himself, "Hi William, are you from Georgia by any chance?" She said identifying with his accent. It was like her own. She had lived her whole life in that state and knew a fellow Georgian when she heard one.

"I've been movin' North for a couple days now, but I don't have anywhere specific in mind. You two can tag along, if you like."

Sadee nodded as she grinned, "Boston." She said, "I'm looking for a safe center. One of the ones FEMA and CDC set up. The one in Atlanta was overrun. I was there. I'm sure there's others. There has to be. There they'll have food and filtered water, and a real bed to sleep in."

"Oh...um...hi guys finally PEOPLE!"

The sudden introduction startled, she held her military ussue M16 close before looking around to the others before saying, "Sure... I don't see why not." She did see why not though... The more people the less supplies per person, then again, strength in numbers, How on earth did this girl survive all this time on her own? Sadee thought. It had been 7 weeks since the first signs of the virus, and if she was willing to run up to people with high powered automatic guns, she obviously wasn't very careful.

"I never thought I would see so much life in one place."

Sadee took a step closer to William, growing nervous at the sudden influx in people,
"Yeah me neither. Who are you guys?"

Flynn was surprised as two more survivors turned up, he didn't expect to find so many in such a small amount of time. But at the sight of the armored man he took a tight grip on his axe, he knew that if it came to a fight he wouldn't last long against armor and a rifle...but still, he was wary of a stranger that covered his face.

As for the new girl that ran up to them out of nowhere, that was even more surprising than the armored stranger. Most people that were still around didn't like strangers, much less running up to them and asking if they could join. He wasn't sure whether that girl was desperate or planning something, but he guessed he probably wasn't one to judge.

"Sure... I don't see why not."Flynn was surprised to see that Sadee agreed to let a new person join them so quickly, they didn't even know her name."Oh, new people... where did ya'll come from?"

She knew she was being inconsistent, she could fucking feel herself DOING it, AND she could see it in his face...but what the fuck was she supposed to do? From the beginning she had told herself she needed to be a smart hard bitch if she wanted to survive this shit...and yet, time and again she kept doing the whole opposite: with her roommate, with her old group of survivors and now with this Max asshole.

Fun fact she never told people: the second C in her name actually stood for Constanza, and that literally meant constancy in spanish...which was fucking hilarious and ironic right now.

"I actually prefer Cece...I'm convinced my mom didn't think my whole name through" She said, as she scoffed softly both at the memory and the fact that the guy was already trying to climb upstairs. "You know, I don't wan't to undermine your survive skills or anything...after all you already showed me quite a display" She said as she grabbed her fire poker from her backpack "...but are you like planning on going inside with just your dick in your hand? Or do you have some secret weapon hidden somewhere?...you know, just asking".

@Stormee Fae

"I find introductions to be a luxury few can afford. A name, even with so few people left, is still dangerous; it would be a shame if I had to hunt down any of you and you've made it so easy by freely gave up your name."

His words were cold and harsh, he has been traveling so long alone, and all the life he has witnessed were bandits or thieves. These civilians were friendly, or so he thought, but he must remain careful. Especially of the girl armed with the automatic rifle, he had not spotted her weapon before and even in untrained hands, the weapon fires enough bullets that he must worry for strays.

"Though if we must pay penance into the cliché, you may call me Staff Sergeant. As for any question about the fence--it will be fine. The fence is meant to hold back riots and refugees, it can hold back a crowd of undexterous corpses."

With that said, he kept his head still, allowing his eyes to freely scan each survivor individually. As Sadee has said, if they survived 7 weeks since the initial outbreak, they must all have powerful characters. It is hard living off the land, alone, and surrounded by flesheating corpses.

@Stormee Fae

@ShadowSketches

@Safton

@Raydog90

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" The man seemed dangerous. She half expected him to open fire on them and take all their supplies. She was ready for him if he made any sudden moves, "How is knowing my name going to help you find me any faster? You going to look me up on Google? Walk around calling out for me like a lost dog?" Sadee snapped, tightening her grip on her gun, ready to press it against her shoulder and shoot if necessary. This man felt threatening in many ways; everything about him rubbed her the wrong way. She pondered whether or not she would hesitate in pulling the trigger. Death was the most permanent of things and she wrestled with whether or not she had it in her to take another human life... Then again... She glanced at the infected before snapping at the so called Staff Seargant.

"...it can hold back a crowd of undexterous corpses."

"They're not corpses. They're alive. Their hearts are beating and they breathe. I watched one die once by being strangle by a rope. They're people." Sadee glanced back to the masked man. Another thing she didn't like about him... That mask, "Were you army?" She asked growing frustrated with him. She wanted to tell him to take the helmet off.

William took a defensive half-step in front of Sadee as the newcomers approached; Georgians had to stick together, after all.

It wasn't the girl that worried him so much as the man in the armored suit. The way he casually carried the rifle with a confidence born from years of practice spoke to his training, which meant possible danger.

Right hand hovering near the Judge's holster, he regarded the man coldly. "You're not the only E-6 here, bud. Staff Sergeant Hendrix, 848th Sappers, Georgia National Guard." His eyes narrowed. "Let me guess: 11-Bravo?"

@Stormee Fae

@SSgt Goodrich

@ShadowSketches

@Raydog90

"A name is a clue. In a crowded place like Boston, even if there is so few of us, someone is bound to make the connection."

When she referenced the infected, he took a few large strides to the fence, lifted his rifle and let loose one round of .308 into the skull of one of them. It was a young woman, no older than 30, greased over by dirt and blood before the life giving fluid was splattered against all of her peers. Bits of brain joined the blood, and even more was left in the exit wound before she tipped back and spilled the rest as she fell against the hard concrete.

"These things lack souls. Morals. Everything that makes them human."

He lowered his rifle, chambering the next round before turning back to the crowd of survivors, his back to the groaning masses.

"They are corpses. Mere monuments to what they used to be. As for your question...Army oil runs through my veins. Through and through."

@Stormee Fae

@ShadowSketches

@Raydog90

@Safton

Flynn was almost horrified as the "Sergeant" casually killed one of the infected. The blood of the dead infected spraying on the other infected but it didn't deter them at all, they kept clawing and biting as they tried viciously to reach them. The scene still shocked him to the core but Flynn has seen his fair share of death since this apocalypse happened, having killed some infected himself in self-defense... and even another survivor...

Flynn shook his head, trying to clear his head of images of the past, telling himself that he did what he needed to do when he was left no choice. Still, seeing the "Sergeant" shoot a infected straight in the head wasn't pleasing to look at and he felt even more hostile towards the strange man, glaring at him for the unneeded demonstration. Shoving his way past the two in front of him, he looked straight at the "Sergeant" "Thanks for your "precious" demonstration, but we're okay now. You can go back to whatever you were doing before you decided to come and scare us, we don't need your protection right now!" He said angrily, truth is that he would love for the army to come swooping in to carry them all off somewhere safe, but he did not like this bold stranger in a suit.

@Stormee Fae @Safton @Raydog90 @SSgt Goodrich

Max paused once he got to the next landing wincing at her crudeness. She had done it many times since they met five minutes ago however, so he figured he might as well get used to it. Still, it was unexpected every time, and it might take a little while. Looking down to where she stood, he turned around to face her and reached into the side of his pants, pulling out a machete in it's cover,
"Ta-da!" he smiled, "Her name is Leeenda." He knew she was probably wondering why he put it inside his baggy pants, but he figured it was better to leave her wondering, besides, he was wearing long johns under his jeans. Winter was approaching quickly and temperatures were dropping more and more every night. He didn't understand why Jordan just wouldn't spoon with him. The after image of a funny memory drifted across his face as he remembered the discussion:

~~~x~~x~~~

"It's starting to get cold." Aidan commented, "Ais, you cold?"

"Nope." Aisling replied.

"What? It's fucking freezing!" Max cried, his arms wrapped around his body.

"Eh." Aisling replied with a blase' shrug, "It's nippy I guess."

"Oh come on, don't give them that." Jordan joined in.

"I thought girls were supposed to be the ones cold all the time." Aisling teased with a stinkerish grin, smirking at Max and waiting for a response.

"Really? You think you're funny huh?" Max said looking down at her as she walked next to him, a grin on his face. He shook his head and looked ahead, "piensa que es divertido. Psh. Psh!"

Aisling and Aidan chuckled, Aisling placing a hand up to her mouth.

Max shook his head,
"All I am saying is we better start snuggling soon, Man. Spooning for warmth, ya know?" he said half joking.

"Absolutely not." Jordan replied, giving Max a look.

"He is right you know. Each of our body uses a certain amount of energy to generate heat. If we get close to one another in an insulated space, such as a blanket or small room, our body heat will get trapped causing our body to use less energy to heat itself, thus devoting the energy to other things." Aidan explained.

"Come on, Man. I'm cold. Aidan you'll snuggle with me, right?" Max asked.

"Umm..." Aidan shrugged shyly, "I guess if it's cold enough and we're facing hypothermia."

"Aisling?" Max asked.

Aisling shrugged before placing a hand over her face muffling another laugh. Once she removed her hand, she bit her lip and looked up to Jordan entertained.

"No!" Jordan said more forcefully.

"It's not gay."

"Not if you don't make eye contact." Aisling teased.

"Yeah, what she said." Max caressed Jordan's arm causing him to jerk away in a paranoid huff. This caused the twins to break out in laughter as Jordan shot him a death glare, "Dang, what's wrong Jordan? You homophobic? Got something you uh... wanna tell us?" Max asked trying his best to sound concerned, but he lost it at the end.

~~~x~~x~~~

Max quickly shook off the memory, the smile fading in a second,
"Let's find some supplies. My guess is the higher the apartment, the less likely looters took everything. We just got to be quiet and not call attention to ourselves. Take them out quietly." he continued up the stairs.

Raven had searched the building and found a water bottle, "I have to keep moving" Raven said to herself. Raven left the building making sure there is no dead around....Raven would then make her way around the city searching places;...From that she found a backpack with food and drinks in them and a knive.."hmm I think I will keep this looks like it's been here for awhile atleast, I will need thoses for my travels. and a weapon would be useful" Raven started traveling to find some more suviours if she could.

Cassandra chuckled softly as she saw the machete "...the puppy's got claws, good for you Romeo" She said as she started going upstairs as well, tightly gripping the handrail so as not to slip...and fall into a freaking zombie pit. "You know, the whole "weapon in your pants" was kind of a joke..." She explained "I'm quite confused as to WHY would you even consider the idea of shoving a machete down your pants...but hey, I don't know you. I don't know what gets you going..." She said, and her tone of voice was pretty serious, but the smirk in her lips showed quite clearly she was fucking with him...oh yeah, she had seen him flinch twice at her crude comments, so it was quite likely that she wouldn't be stopping any time soon.

@Stormee Fae

"Nathan returned to the camp after taking a leak"Hey guys I think we should find shelter in a building for n-now we shouldn't get hypothermia"As Nathan sat down with them to decide where to base to defend against freezing temperatures"

@Stormee Fae

(I feel they kinda forgot about Nathan so decided he went out to piss xD )

William nodded in concurrence with Flynn's reply. "I'm inclined to agree," he said, crossing his arms.

"This isn't a parade ground Staff Sarn't, and these people?" He jerked his head toward Sadee, Flynn, and the other young woman. "They're not in your platoon."

He sighed, trying to rid his voice of the edge it had taken. "Now we don't want any trouble..."

@Stormee Fae

@SSgt Goodrich

@ShadowSketches

@Raydog90

After a half-hour of walking, Kimmy was hoping that the nearest Pawn Shop would turn up soon, because she really felt like a sitting duck without a weapon to use. But the city was really dead. Just when she thought about that, an Infected Police Officer burst out from the shadows and wrestled her to the ground. A struggle would ensue. Without a weapon, there wasn't much she can do. If she tried anything, she would surely be bitten. He seemed to have unlimited energy and she could only do so much to keep him at bay. She wanted to reach for the Baton on his belt, but the risk of being bitten was just too great. Her only hope now, was that a passerby can save her...and hopefully not kill her.

"There is no trouble to be had. I am a survivor, just like rest of you--actually--even more so. You soft civvies haven't realized how dire the situation is."

He watched as everyone around him turned hostile, or at least, unfavorable of his presence. There was value in fear though, and if he was feared, he might as well use it to his advantage. His visor remained immensely deep and endless, his voice matching the mysteriousness of the man hidden behind a suit of armor. The matte black of his armor was now stained with dark purple hues of decaying blood, though it was only moments ago that he domed one of the infected. He turned his head to give Sadee a hard look before turning it again to face the guardsman.

"I was a part of the 85th, I worked in airborne and you can sure as hell know that I was eleven bravo. I wasn't one of those logistics buddies that sat around and didn't get anything done."

His eyes finally set upon the last individual, the young man named Flynn. His helmet, if placed upright, was sure to pierce the heavens; Stephen used that power to glare at the man who spoke so harshly to him. His rifle followed the glare, the barrel flirting with the rude man's feet, being aimed at them.

"I recommend you watch your tone around me, boy. You may not like me, but I can crack your neck faster than the young lady can pump me with lead. I can promise you that. I can also promise you that you all of you are much better off as a group, me included, so why don't we drop the hostilities and get away from our biggest fans."

He glanced his head back to the crowd he turned his back to, the men and women and even children groaning and moaning for a bite of each of the survivors.

@Safton

@Stormee Fae

@ShadowSketches

@Raydog90

Rowan walks around, thinking to himself, he then sees a girl grappling with an infected policeman. He runs over to the two and launches himself at the police officer, who's on top. His impact knocks the infected man off of the girl, but now Rowan realizes that he's stuck. "Shit." He tries to get at one of the knives in his coat without letting the officer get the upper hand.

"Fuck. You. Officer." Rowan struggles with the man. "Hey, some help might be good." Rowan calls out to the girl.

Someone had charged at the Officer and was now holding him down. She opened her eye, having accepted that she was going to die until a few minutes ago, and looked to see that the Infected Cop was struggling with someone else. Getting up, she looked around for an improvised weapon. She really did wish that she was in America right now, because Guns were easier to get back there. Well, maybe not where she lived, but that was beside the point. The only thing that she could use for a weapon at the moment was a Lead Pipe. She ran full speed and swung her pipe at the former Officer's face, blood splattering everywhere, she closed her eyes and mouth to keep herself from being infected. With a stroke of luck, she did not hit the other survivor by mistake. Sadly, that hard hit broke the pipe in half, but now the end of it was sharp. "Protect and Serve THIS!" she threw it and as the Zombie got back up, the pipe was lodged into his eye as he fell to the ground dead. "Good riddance."

Looking over at the other survivor she walked over and offered a helping hand. "That was rough, you okay? And...Thanks for saving me. I thought I was a goner for sure."

@BELL

Sandy just stepped back as the bullet hit the zombies head. "Come on now...lets not get feisty boys....and girls" said sady as she let out a breath of relief, she was so happy she found some people to spend her time with. "Did I forget to say my name? Hi guys my name is sandy and I am from washington. You're probably wondering how I got here and well that is private hope you...guys can understand.". Sady casually reached for her bag and said "soo...who wants some expired snack?" and threw a nut bar to every person standing.

Sandy swiftly put her backpack on her back "so if you guys don't mind should we get going?"

@Stormee Fae

@ShadowSketches

@Safton

@SSgt Goodrich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back