• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BioPhage: Zombie Apocalypse RP (Open/Accepting!!)

RandomFoodGirl said:
Hadley takes a deep, shaky breath. She nods, maybe she is being irrational. She looks up at Lennex and nods, "One more night... Then we gather our stuff and we go...." She watches as the man sets a gun on the window, they both leave, and she is left alone with Lennex. She looks up at him, her blue eyes had turned a bright green from crying, and are now settling down. She walks to the window and carefully picks up the gun, she looks at Lennex, "I don't know how to use these so..." She carefully walks with it in her hand, she sets it on the ground in front of him, unsure of what could happen if she gave him the gun, would he shoot her? No, he seems to care about her...
"Why wouldn't you leave with them? I mean, I'm just a silly girl... I mean... I did, after all, just ask that man for death.. Wouldn't it be easier to leave me behind and not watch me turn into a roamer? She fiddles with her hair, she sees the stains she had left on the mans shirt with her tears and looks down, "I mean... It would have been easier to lose Kyson if he werent around so much..." She starts to cry again. Who could blame her? This was the first time since he died that she has actually just broken down. For the past hours she had been going through a lot. Between Lennex to these men. And now she has to decide between killing Lennex by staying in her home, or leaving her memories.

But she can't decide.

(Mentioned: @shadowz1995 @Gui @rskde
The man laughs and shakes his head. This girl. I swear hahaha. Lennex kneels down and picks the gun up from the floor before handing it to Hadley, grip first. The thief smiles at her, flashing all of his teeth in a wide grin. "Maybe I just have a thing for blondes with blue eyes, can use swords, kinda girly, with a troublesome past. Very particular taste." Kyson. That was the first time she mentioned a name. He figured that was one of the main reasons but he wouldn't comment on it for now. It probably wasn't the best idea. Not now at least. "Come on Hadley, I'm with you so whatever you decide. So until later tonight then. Let me know. Oh and don't worry about the shirt. I saw you look at it hahahaha. I got more. Comeon. Let's go back to the apartment so you can think this through."

"Well I have a plan, I own a Seaplane, she's not in working order as of right now but for the past few weeks I've been slowly repairing her. Getting parts from other docked planes and such. If the parts I scavenged work we can fly anywhere within its range, that's the entire US if you were wondering. Now if it doesn't work the only other option for spare parts is Boston airport." As Theo finished his suggestion he looks at the Marine taking another puff of his cigarette then offering it over to him.

"What's your name son, you saved my ass back there and I don't even know your name. "

Theo asked, he always remembered his teammates and friends. The Marine at this point could be either or.

@rskde

"All of my teammates call me Shrake, so let's just stick with that." He says to the man in front of him. "But more importantly, what about the couple? Are we just leaving them behind?" He asks the man, biting the inside of his cheek as he thinks about it.

"A plane sounds nice, but there's an entire lab full of cure data if we can get the manpower to take it back, we could save millions instead of f just ourselves." He suggests.

@Gui

"Listen son, you cant save everyone one. That's just the truth of the matter. We offered them sanctuary they didn't want it, easy as that. We have a plane, I'm getting out of dodge. Your suggesting we somehow find enough people, I would wager depending on the building ofcourse, clearing that would require at least 2 20 man teams. Which for better odds would have to be military trained, because if we keep bumping into people like the Hipsters we just bumped into then we're fucked. Not to mention we also need a team of scientists to decode that data. Unless you are an expert in what I assume is virology,microbiology,and all those other science terms." Theo takes another puff of his cigarette before throwing it away. Exhaling the large grey cloud in the sky.

"Listen your heads in the right place but it's just not possible not now. Meanwhile if I get my plane running we can take to the skies, use my radio to get on all channels and see if any armed forces respond. If that's the case we can land, explain and maybe an OP will be established but until then, unless you can fix all the other problems within a week....keep dreaming son. "

Right as Theo finished his statement from a building approximately a block away several men storm out. They didn't seem infected, as they were talking to each other and coordinating. Theo had seen this before,looters. Some could be talked to,others not so much. This lot looked like the latter as they pulled a woman by the hair. Theo took cover behind a car, carefully peeking not to draw attention. He waves at Shrake to follow suit.

Theo analyzed the situation he counted 7 men, 4 with automatic weapons 1 with what looked like a pistol and 2 more with machetes. Running the numbers in his head and checking the magazine in his weapon Theo finalized the outcome. Low possibility of success.

Looking at Shrake he looks at his rifle asking him how much ammo he has in signals.

@rskde

Hadley swallows and sighs, she then nods and walks to the window, she climbs out and goes to her apartment. She bites her lip and looks around.

Hadley walks to her room and grabs a backpack, she fills it with clothing, food, water, and other essentials. She then grabs her dagger and slides into her boot. She looks in the mirror then grabs a picture of Kyson off the desk. She turns off all of the lights in the room and grabs her sharpie. She walks to the front room and looks at Lennex, she nods then grab a white pillow case, she writes on it.

No sanctuary

Hadley's eyes fill with tears as she hangs the new flag from her window, she grabs her new gun and puts the safety on, she slides it into her belt then walks to Lennex, "Let's go." She whispers.

@shadowz1995

Users who are viewing this thread

Back