• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Big Problems (MxF Plot Idea)

AgentFire

My guy and your girl have been best friends since childhood. Even now that they're both adults, living on their own, they still hold their tradition of hanging out every Tuesday night. Typically, my guy would come over to your girl's house, because it had the comfy couch and the big TV. After they hung out, maybe even drank a little, my guy would head home for the night, due to him having to be up early for work the next day. On this night in particular, however, there was a slight change. A thunderstorm that seemingly came out of nowhere formed as they were hanging out. The rain was pouring, and the weather was bad outside. At this point, your girl knew my guy couldn't leave to go home, it was way too risky. And so, she offered him to stay the night, and he reluctantly accepted. He warned her he'd be out before she woke up, so of course, she wouldn't be expecting him to still be there...

Both our characters settled down for the night, your girl heading for her room, my guy taking the couch in the living room. As they slept, an odd lightning bolt struck the house. It sent a power surge through the wires, before the energy shot out of the TV, hitting my guy. When he awoke, everything was as it was, except for one thing... He was now only the size of a speck of dust. He needed to find his friend, and get her attention, before it was too late. He could only hope she could help him solve this, and help him return to normal.

So, I'm throwing this out here. I want to leave things rather open-ended, the vague goal in mind being returning things to normal. It's an odd idea for sure, but if you're open minded, please feel free to PM me, or post down below. Or hey, even like this post if you're interested. I'd be happy to discuss.

Oh, and real quick...
Abilities he doesn't know he has:
Drastically Increased Durability - Could withstand the weight of fifteen elephants without having any physical injury. Can also fall from incredibly high heights.
Chameleon Powers - When he's scared, his skin and clothing will change colors to blend in with the surroundings. Can't really be controlled.
Telepathic Abilities - This can include shared thoughts and dreams. A way to make communication a lot easier once we reach that point. I'll delve into the details of this later though.

Thank you for reading and considering!

-Agent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back