• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bez's Roleplay Search!

Mothman

A moth, and also a man
Howdy! A pleasure to meet you all! The name's Besdy, or Bez for short!  Just for a little foreword about myself, here goes. I've been writing/role-playing for what, 5 years now? I'm not entirely sure, but I know I started in my awkward tween years, and I'd love to say I've improved a lot. This thread is here in my search for partners! I have a couple people who I'm currently in long lasting roleplays with, but with their busy lives, I'd love to get more going! 

Onto more business, and about the roleplays themselves, then. 

I'm very widespread over a lot of different genres and ideas, but I'd have to say I'm a big fan of medieval-style roleplays. I have a couple plot ideas going around in my head (those will be down below), but I'm also open to brainstorming and any suggestions people have!

Onto the meat of the issues here, roleplays! When it comes to muses, I'm more than willing to play male or female, for both main and side characters, so no need to worry about that. Romance is never a must for me either, but once again I'm not against it. As long as theirs some form of story development, I'm always happy.

Onto plots!

Royal Responsibility:

Two Kingdoms are drawn into war after tensions rise from an unknown attack at the border. Muse A, a royal Prince/Princess soon to take the throne from their elderly father and deceased mother. They're prepared for the war in their own way, ready to take the responsibility on and off the battlefield. Muse B is another noble of the neighboring kingdom, though fled at a young age to escape their crowded family and lack of freedoms within the walls. Keeping their identity a secret, they eventually made their way to the capital of Muse A's kingdom, and was assigned to their care after a bizarre chain of events. The story unfolds from there.

Divine Rivalry: 

Two citizens/Knights/anything we end up deciding on go on an innocent journey, before one stumbles upon a holy weapon or artifact of a holy prohecy, they take into arms and send themselves on a quest to rid an evil (evil dictator, demon, etc etc.). After a time, the wielder's friend and follower gets slightly jealous, and develops a small rivalry with them. 

This will likely be updated over time with more plots!

Finally, fandoms!

Fire Emblem (god I love this one the most)

Resident Evil

Resonance of Fate

Dragon Quest

If anything on here interests you, or you'd simply like to brainstorm an RP out, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Bump! Spring is here, and with that comes my spring break, and off-season! More time than ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back