• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm interested in joining. I've added my first three characters: Zenitsu, Prompto and Noctis in the character sheets. Just tell me where they can start. I just need to know how I can work out their Lore for the RP Where can I start with my characters in the main RP?

Last edited:
I'm interested in joining. I've added my first three characters: Zenitsu, Prompto and Noctis in the character sheets. Just tell me where they can start. I just need to know how I can work out their Lore for the RP Where can I start with my characters in the main RP?
we usually plot it out either in the Discord or private messaging on RPN

This versions based off of a video where Frieza trains and gains a fifth form for his rematch against Goku, only he is not as strong as he is in resurrection F, only strong enough to fight super Saiyan future trunks and post yardrat super Saiyan Goku.
I’m not sure about ut still. If it’s not too much trouble, can you DM me what you want to do in the RP as Frieza?

I need help with introducing Jet into the roleplay

Sure thing! Was there a specific kind of setting or story you wanted to throw Jet into? Alternatively, are there specific fandoms on Mite-World that you would like Jet to interact with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back