• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The character I have in mind is a character called Corazon from the anime One Piece. Would that be alright? (I'll whip up the character sheet)

Seafaring, eh? Just from a glance, Corazon is going to be accepted pretty easily. It'll just be up to finding a place for him to belong, really. Is the Straw Hat crew along for the ride, or just him for now?

Seafaring, eh? Just from a glance, Corazon is going to be accepted pretty easily. It'll just be up to finding a place for him to belong, really. Is the Straw Hat crew along for the ride, or just him for now?
Maybe I'll add the Straw Hats crew later, but for now it's just him. Also he's kind of supposed to be dead in-verse, and the Straw Hats know that he's dead, so that could be a bit confusing.

Maybe I'll add the Straw Hats crew later, but for now it's just him. Also he's kind of supposed to be dead in-verse, and the Straw Hats know that he's dead, so that could be a bit confusing.

Gotcha. In that case, go ahead and write up that character sheet! Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts or me can send you an invite to the server if you'd like.

Doesn't look like the character's even been applied yet either.

you'll find out who she is as soon as someone asks her
no no no, it's a requirement to specify where the guy is in the post so that other players can interact with them. Plus, checking the Character Sheets thread, it doesn't look like you're officially in, so you kinda skipped a few steps there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back