• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Beylik Bathhouse (OOC)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone, welcome to the Turkish Bathhouse for the game Beylik on the Border

So here is a question, is there magic in the setting?
If there is then I would definitely prefer that it's more subtle rather than full blown high fantasy type stuff.

So here is a question, is there magic in the setting?
Sorry I was a bit late in replying, but yes. Mostly in the form of Monsters and various curses, but aside from absolutely tons of horrific nasty critters you need to kill it's very subdued. I'd say lean further into "mystic arts" than "magical arts" in this game. I'd have you think more along the lines of wise women and folk magic than Harry Potter and DnD. Mostly it's just gribbly grabbly gobliny things that can be put down with a bit of smoke and lead. Jannah Jannah

So more lore and 'old magick' as opposed to anything big and flashy. So a clan know for dealing with the strange is viable.

I'll post a CS on the weekend

Also the inclusion of a blank template would've saved me precious seconds of Pat energy through it's convenience

I'll post a CS on the weekend

Also the inclusion of a blank template would've saved me precious seconds of Pat energy through it's convenience
Sorry about that, I just wanted to give a good example of the kind of characters that would fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back