• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Beware of Dog: Will bite without provocation. Enter at own risk.

RaiAthar

...Whatever
Hey, I'm Rai'Athar or Rai.

I'm gonna keep this short.

My rules/guidelines are simple:
-18+
-Stay within RPNs rules.
-Romance is icky and scary for me because I'm a married man, and my wife will scold me...and then I'll have to scold her.
-'Innocent' romance like witty flirtation, head patting, hair scruffle-ing, winking, hand-holding and playful teasing is more my thing.
-Let me know if you're gone for a couple days or have lost interest --it's called common courtesy. Your on-line behaviour will affect your off-line behaviour, so you should probably cultivate good behaviour in both realms if you don't want to be alone your whole life. Just saying.

Pairings that I'm interested in (I prefer to play the bold role)
-Bounty Hunter x Force Sensitive Newbie (sci-fi, action/adventure)
-Detective (brains) x Detective's Assistant (Brawns) (Urban fantasy, horror, mystery)
-Second in command x Ship's Captain (sci-fi, action/adventure, aliens, space travel)
-OC x Warrior/Mercenary (Fantasy, action/adventure)
-OC x Half-Elf (Fantasy, High Fantasy, medieval fantasy, action/adventure)
-OC x Cyborg (Cyperpunk, Dystopian, Post-apocalyptic, action/adventure)

I have plots for these, but if you have plots, and you think we would get along...as writers...then feel free to share with me. PMs only please.

Other Stuff
Sci-fi is right up my alley, but I only play original characters. The only non-original setting I've played is Star Wars, and that took place some time after the original trilogy, far enough along that any cannon characters weren't alive anymore.

I'm one of those guys that likes to pretend that the sequel trilogy never happened. I really, really loved Force Awakens though, and I was so very disappointed when they shoe-horned Finn --my favourite character-- into a comic relief role and basically made him inconsequential in the subsequent films. Rogue One was the best Star Wars movie ever in my humble opinion.

On that note, I wouldn't mind playing a Finn-like character who is a force-sensitive newbie. He meets another force sensitive newbie (your character). The adventure begins there.

In our post OT setting, we could say that the Republic and the Empire are at even strength. Diplomatically, the Reps and Imps are at an uneasy ceasefire, but we all know what happens behind the scenes.

I prefer that there is no longer a Jedi order. Jedi exist but they are recluses that will sometimes train someone who they deem worthy. Then that student can pass it on to someone else to keep the tradition going --that sort of thing. The Jedi no longer play a role in galactic politics for obvious reasons. I guess you could say they are the wandering swordsman type that try to do good deeds wherever they go.

Last edited:
The problem with interest request threads is that there is no filter...so I've opened myself up to invite all sorts of crazy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back