• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Between

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Not in original conception. The idea was that the portals pull two points of space together, allowing someone to move straight from one to the other.
However, I suppose if there was enough trauma (physical, emotional, mental) done to Paddy at the exact moment someone was passing through the portals (enough trauma to break concentration), the act of the portals closing could effectively cut someone in half, leaving half a person at each point. Gruesome as that thought is.

[/QUOTE]
xD

CloudyBlueDay said:
*quietly scratches idea off of list*
It's still a good concept, though, if you come across the instance of portals via pocket dimensions in the future. :)

Still not sure what I'm gonna do with Patrick. Gotta figure it out in the next few days.

I'm actually having some trouble figuring out my next post. I don't quite know what to describe down the staircase, as I don't know what @CloudyBlueDay has in store down there... halp? xD

@CloudyBlueDay, so as to not detract from the other conversation ...

Tomorrow will be my last available day to RP, so in the likely chance I'll not get back to Patrick before I leave, please do with him as you see fit. :)

CloudyBlueDay said:
OHMYGOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Though I guess, if someone contacted him about some emergency, Paddy could get back right fast, letting Lu come or stay as she pleased ...

*X stands in a white lab coat, holding two defibrillator pad thingumbobs that spark erratically, throwing her unhinged expression into stark relief. She cackles maniacally.* THIS ROLE-PLAY SHALL LIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back