• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Between The Lines 1x1

Kir

"How will I ever get out of this labyrinth?"
This is based off of an idea I have for a group RP but I feel it will still work as a 1x1.

High school is rough, breakups are harder.

In this story you will live through the eyes of high school students and relive the drama which comes with adolescence. The story will be a combination of instant messenger, in person, and text conversations.

It's summer of 2008 going into your senior year of high school. How will you decide the fate of your senior year?

iphone-Vvay.png

BIG feels.

I'll post a neat CS here for you and others that may be interested.

Brb.

Kir Kir I just hope you know that when I join a rp then all the sad bombs will be dropped. I love making a story sad! It's just so much more interesting than a happy story.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc he's making a CS now.

It's open - It was actually a group idea but I feel like it's easier as a 1x1?

This might make sense?

We don't necessarily need a CS but I think it helps convey my idea for the RP.

Idk it's late and I have ideas.

I have an interest check for a group one as well - you guys let me know. I'm all ears.
Tamriel Tamriel AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

If it's a 1x1 then.......I suggest you give it to Alexandra. I don't have to do it.

I'm comfortable with doing multiple 1x1s with the same plot. I'm open to RPing with whoever will share interest haha <3 Tamriel Tamriel

Hmm......maybe. I really like it. As long as I can send a wave of sadness then I'm in.

Yes! If I can make it sad and have lesbians then it's going to be the greatest! FxF is just so beautiful :closedeyescryingfrown:

I might be a guy, but I'm better at playing a female..............and I usually make her lesbian. To be honest, no one I've made on RpNation is straight.

Totally cool with me.

Write what makes you happy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back