• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea: Black Crusade, Hive Mutant Edition

I am Interested, having found this a few days in to my return. Is it still open/starting? Er- that is, is it to late to try and worm my way in, much like a cult of Tzeentch on a Hive World?

Well...I had hoped it'd get off the ground, but so far the game's been dead in the water. Ended up running it for my offline tabletop group. I can still try to run this thing, if folks are sufficiently interested, though.

So we've got 5 people who are potentially interested; do we feel like running this game or should we leave it? If we leave it I may see if I can set up a game of Black Crusade/Only War for people to join.

Hellkite said:
So we've got 5 people who are potentially interested; do we feel like running this game or should we leave it? If we leave it I may see if I can set up a game of Black Crusade/Only War for people to join.
Wait, so if I vote to leave I might get to play Black Crusade? Is this a trick question?

*Cough*

See, I play either way.

So how about you two just decide who wants to DM more/is more willing to, between yourselves?

*Bats Eyelashes*

*Heresy Intensifies*

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Wait, so if I vote to leave I might get to play Black Crusade? Is this a trick question?

[/QUOTE]
Nope, no tricks :P . I'd like to get a game going, and really don't mind whether I play myself or act as DM. Tbh I really enjoy playing the DM and handling players, plus have a few ideas in the pipeline, so if you'd rather play, then go for it! Otherwise I'm happy just playing and seeing what happens :)

I would toss out the offer to DM but after previous game implosions I'm giving it time before I bother trying again. I will happily play though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back