• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Best Friend's Brother

Izzy Belle

Elder Emo
Muse A is the little of Muse B's best friend. Muse A and Muse B have known each other since Muse A was in kindergarten, and Muse B has always thought of Muse A as a little sister/brother. Muse A, upon entering the same high school their older sibling and Muse B got to, realizes they have feelings for Muse B. They start flirting with Muse B, but their attempts are dashed when Muse B doesn't get the hint. On a weekend, Muse B comes over to Muse A's house as always - but Muse A's older sibling isn't there. Muse B agrees to wait for Muse A's sibling in the house. Muse A makes a move on Muse B and kisses them. Muse B realizes they have mutual feelings for Muse A but have been trying to hide it due to their older sibling. Muse A and Muse B agree to keep their relationship a secret from Muse A's older sibling.

Plot Twist 1: Muse A's older sibling finds out, gets into a fight with Muse B, and bans Muse A from seeing Muse B again.

Plot Twist 2: Muse A and Muse B are of the same sex and become a same sex couple.

Plot Twist 3: Muse B and Muse A's older sibling get into trouble. Muse B comes out totally fine while Muse A's sibling is hurt which causes Muse A to distrust Muse B.

I'm assuming I comment if I'm interested? ^^ I like the idea of a same sex couple, maybe with homophobic panic, when one didn't realize they were gay and freaks out? Just thinkin. C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back