Experiences Best antagonist youve ever got to see (or play) in a rp!

salem.

inactive, hiatus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
either being a magnificent bastard, or the pure evil villain, we've all saved a space in our hearts for a special, evil someone
and on this thread, I want to know who that someone is!
(I havent played an antagonist myself, so i dont have anything to put on the table.)

Okay I need to stop but I can’t help it. I’m not sure if they’re a full blown antagonist, but in an rp with Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum , there is a character who makes me feel icky without her being black and white evil.

This antagonist is actively helping and befriending one character while having a history of abuse and manipulation with another.

*shivers*

Do NPC's count? In a current RP of mine it's a heavily fictionalized version of Stalin. Every scene he's in is a pleasure to write.

either being a magnificent bastard, or the pure evil villain, we've all saved a space in our hearts for a special, evil someone
and on this thread, I want to know who that someone is!
(I havent played an antagonist myself, so i dont have anything to put on the table.)
Albert Wesker is really fun to play since he has a god complex and no morals. Plus he is literally a superhuman so you can take out a squad of people alone but if they have the anti virus or whatever its called, you are done for.

I have a strange fascination with writing villains, and I have way too many to list, so I'll just show my favorites (which is still a big list, just looking at it). Some have had plenty of spotlight, others not as much as I would have liked, and the rest have none at all, still waiting for an RP they'll fit in.

Hecate / Amicia de Lupont

1625202822597.png

Once the child of nobility between a beautiful woman and her abusive husband, she grew up in the countryside after her mother poisoned the father and fled. At eight years old, she was kidnapped and sacrificed by a cult after playing in ther garden. Her soul ascended, but was left wandering for the next thousands of years. It was only revived when a Demon only known as "the Mad King" took over the world's prominent kingdoms through use of Demon subordinates, and brought her soul in the form of a black-eyed child. Now known as Hecate, she still retains the innocent mind of the eight-year-old girl, but her eyesight was corrupted to view the world as grey and terrifying. Her devious actions are only because she thinks she's doing a good thing in the scary world only she can see, and though the curse on her is strong, it's possible for it to be lifted—alongside her life.

Hecate was my very first OC, and she had no backstory to speak of in the RP she was used in. She had a better spotlight and more character development in another RP I joined later on.​

The Aedehana / Mélie de Lupont

1625202712162.png

The Aedehana, which in her world, means "Weeping Wanderer." She was Hecate's mother, who loved Amicia more than anything in the world. So when they found her body dead in gruesome fashion, she was understandably broken. But while her friends and the town mourned, Mélie never gave up. She continued the search, but turning more occult-like methods. She grew convinced that because Amicia was sacrificed by the cult, her soul was still around the world, waiting to be put back into a body so they could live the happy life she wanted. Her home became a messy laboratory filled with papers strewn with ideas and concepts. She pushed her friends away, and the experiments affected her mind. Soon, she isolated herself entirely, vanishing into the forest. After many years, she became an old woman and realized she wouldn't live long enough to see her daughter again, and so she sought out a powerful sorcerer in the same woods she lived in. She found him, asking for more time, to which he asked back, "But at what cost will you live longer? You will lose your body; need a new one. Your mind will be lost to the years. Is it worth it?" She insisted, and the sorcerer, with a pitiful look, cast the spell on her. Thousands of years passed. Her body rotted and fell apart, but her mind was kept intact. She thought it would apply to her daughter's soul, so she could at least see her in spirit form. To replace her withered body, Mélie gave herself a new one—constructed of rock-hard, white whale bone—that would last far longer. The Aedehana has since become an urban legend, still searching for her one purpose in life.

Her powers allow her to summon Contortions, which appear as creatures like this:

1625204507409.png

John A. Smith and John B. Smith

1625202776946.png

Birthed from the real life CIA MK-Ultra experiments and made to be perfect soldiers, John A. Smith was the first of the Men in Black. John B. Smith was the first clone of him, and the two became the original team of the hundreds of clones they'd later produce. Armed with futuristic technology and vast intelligence, they were tasked with the eradication of intruding alien lifeforms. Also of importance is establishing government control over conspiracies and anomalies.

They're still a new creation of mine, but I'm happy with what I've come up with for them. They're only in on RP so far, but I wanna use them for any other they'll be a perfect fit for.​

Ambrosia / Esha Leavold

1625203107479.png

Essentially a Mother Gothel-esque character. As a child, Esha watched as her noble parents were stripped of their titles and arrested after a crackdown on the Black Market and their involvement. She was adopted by another family who saw use in her skills of deception and money-making, inherited from her parents. She became the newest best drug supplier in the kingdom, known as Ambrosia, and raked in money for the noble family. However, the noble couple had a young and sheltered son; one who Esha saw an opportunity in. One day, a fire broke out in their manor. She and the son escaped, but the parents perished. Esha fended off the incoming relatives who came for the estate via blackmail after digging through the manor's secret library. To the public, everything is now on the shoulders of the sheltered son who is nursed by Esha. In reality, she controls the Black Market, him, and in turn whole control over the noble family's domain. Despite Esha's cunning and cold-heartedness, she suffers a massive inferiority complex. The fall from wealthy lady to a maid left a deep imprint on her. This is why she vies for control over as many assets as she can get. She wants to feel like the one in control; to be more than a forgettable maid.

She was originally an innocent maid character to go with my bratty noble girl in the linked RP, but she later became more complex and sinister. Still haven't found an RP to fully exercise the eviler version of her.
Magnum Opus / Chloe Thornton

1625208011756.png1625208029115.png
(left is her real body; right is her graffiti form)

Chloe had a happy life, coming from happy parents and grew up with happy friends. She learned of her powers at the age of 18 when she was spray painting over a wall and some cops spotted her. She ran away and accidentally jumped into a wall. The cops ran past what they thought was a graffiti piece of a woman. During the next two years, Chloe took full advantage of her power. She hid it from her friends and family and was under the belief she was maintaining everything well. Chloe was attending college when it happened: While she was in her graffiti form and running across a wall, something—she doesn't know what—caused it to crumble. She was strewn across in different chunks of the wall, moving at a snail's pace and losing her mind in the incident. Eventually, she escaped the pile of rubble to an unharmed wall. She appeared fine; up until she leapt out into her real body. First came the blindness. Only slightly panicking, Chloe felt for her phone. By switching back and forth from her graffiti form to real body, she navigated to the phone's camera. She deleted the selfie the moment she saw it. While her graffiti form escaped mostly unscathed, it was her real body affected the most. Her eyes were gone, replaced by empty patches of skin. Her entire body looked as if it were an old painting, and she could feel the roughness of her body as if it were made layer by layer.

Chloe Thornton was reported missing by her friends and family, and still remains a missing person. However, a new villain seems to have surfaced in the city. A work of graffiti, behaving and moving like a human. It was able to extend her hands from walls, rough and paint-like, to snatch people's belongings to bring it into the wall as well. Now called Magnum Opus, she's been spotted attacking well-known individuals by grabbing their feet from below and causing them to trip, then reaching for their heads to bash into the pavement until they're unconscious. She would then drag their unconscious body into the wall with them. Magnum Opus has been responsible for over a dozen disappearances and burglaries.

Created for a superhero/power setting. The RP I made her for died pretty quickly.​

Gloria Goldie / Lori Grace Hathaway

1625203034853.png

A Marilyn Monroe-esque character for a noir mafia RP that didn't last long. She is a well-known and beloved figure to the media, and any rumors that she is connected to a crime family is just seen has conspiracy theories from spiteful reporters. Through corruption and crime, she rose in fame and quashed any competition that could have impeded her path. With a statement to the press, she could sway public opinion on something such as a rival crime family in a matter of days.

I wanna flesh her out more, but haven't seen any available RP to do so.
Yoshihara, Nozomi

1625205249985.png

(Neglectful) Mother to the Yoshihara triplets (Satoshi, Kayoko [another antangonist who mercilessly bullied another girl named Hana Imai], and Hideki), CICADA (private security company) Director, and yakuza daughter. With help from her family's influence, Nozomi was easily accepted into the accounting ranks of CICADA. Following her father's disappearance, a hesitant Youta (her brother) became the oyabun, but the real one in power was always Nozomi. Nozomi was slowly rebuilding the power gap left by her father’s disappearance through legal means in high executive positions. For once, she felt pride in what she did; in what she built. So when her late father appeared suddenly, it naturally caused a stir. Especially when he remarked about how he will be taking over all of her assets in the next week.

She's never had a chance to shine in any RP, but I'd love to use her.​
Drystan Wright

1625203725418.png

He was inspired by Fyodor Dostoevsky's protagonist in Crime and Punishment, Raskolnikov, a college student living in poverty with constant inner conflict within his mind, spurred by the cruel society he lived in. The name literally means "sorrowful worker." In one iteration of him, he becomes a spiteful serial killer by the name of "The Red-Eyed Monster." In another, he's part of an international hacking group under the moniker of "Protagonist," who split away from the group to form his own branch of hackers under a self-righteous spree of actions.

He was only in one RP which didn't get far; he only had one post by the time it died.​
Jackrabbit / Amelia Thayer

1625204268612.png

One of two reviled hosts of a Red Room. Before its first livestream, she and her husband Eddie kidnapped a homeless man, bringing him home (they live in a remote mansion in the middle of woods; a large area is surrounded by an electric fence), only to release him into the nearby woods so they could hunt him down in the dead of night. She gained a type of pleasure from this act. One that occurred at the sound of death. And thus began Hunting Season, hosted by Jackrabbit and Bearry. She wanted to share the pleasure, so she created a website in the darkest parts of the web: a Red Room. Donning appropriate animal masks, it is now a weekly livestream that viewers must pay to watch for graphic killings and upped antics each week. Over the months, several other “hunters” would appear on the show as the number of prey increased. But the spotlight was always Jackrabbit, hunting in the woods while Bearry reported from the house as the charismatic host. Jackrabbit also has three German Shepherds: Moe, Larry, and Curly. She has a helper carry the leashes while she carries her gun. Her preferred weapon of choice is a bolt-action hunting rifle. With bands of hunters in the dozens and piles of money, her Red Room acts as a sort of gameshow. Using her hunters to kidnap up to 50 people, they are released into the forest where she and her hunters, each with a livestreaming camera on their body, go hunting.

It's a very much graphic character which is probably why there hasn't been any RP that she could fit in. She and Bearry were originally created as targets for a Hitman-type story where they're killed at the end, so no, I don't have sick fantasies.​
Bearry / Eddie Thayer

1625204430460.png

The charismatic host of Hunting Season and husband to Jackrabbit. Standing at 6'6 with a burly physique, his identity as Bearry is unmistakable. He runs the entirety of the show, disposing of bodies through his daytime job as a restaurant supplier. He acts as the host and commentator of Hunting Season, and when there is only one last survivor in the woods, he orders the hunters to bring them to the house alive. It is there that he tortures the victim on live feed for the paying psychopaths to watch.​

Hitler who escaped to the moon after WW2 and became an immortal cyborg with Aryan powers called Mecha Hitler who commanded an army of Nazi clone soldiers.

Long story, don't ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back