• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Berserk RP Search

moonXVIII

LVL. 22 Shadow Sorcerer
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, I'm Max! I'm new here & I've got a big craving for Berserk that I haven't been able to sate, so thought I'd try my luck here. ( It's so hard to find other Berserk fans, let alone Berserk RPs. ; ; )

I haven't got any really specific plots or ideas but would love to discuss! I'm mostly looking for canon-only, in particular anything Guts/Casca (whether it be a fluffy one-shot, some drama or an AU). Willing to discuss OCs or other canon characters. : ) Ask me about anything else!

I would prefer to roleplay on Discord, though I'm open to alternatives. I do literate, about a few lines to two paragraphs. I can do script as well, so long as its got meat on it (e.g. Guts: *He threw his sword over his shoulder & rolled his eyes.* "Watch it next time, would you?" NOT Guts: *Smirks.* ). I reply about a minimum of once a week to a few times a day, depending. Poke me if I haven't replied for over a week (without reason).

For reference, I'm up to date on the manga, watched both the 1997 & 2016/2017 animes, watched all three movies & played both PS2 & PS4 games all the way through. ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back