• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beowulf - Notes

My main concern was about the fact that it was programmed to kill shit, I only went into detail about the android thing because you nitpicked the word from my original post. Still, Beowulf has a point that as a human, it'd be difficult to accurately RP a droid.

I don't want androids, droids, or anything purely robotic, simple as that. That's the same reason why I never have lasers in my rps and stick with ion weapons as the latest in tech.

Sorry, but the answer is still no.

As long as it's robotic, it's a no go.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you leave Earth, the year is I'm going to say 2030. And since interstellar travel takes ages, so you'll get to the planet C-133308D in.... Oh, let's say the early 3000's.

Alright I'm going to post a character I used for another RP with the intent of using him for this one.

I have problems with back stories. I hate them and try to avoid them. Also as a medic can I not have any guns but a large scalpel type weapon instead

I'll say at least a paragraph. But it better be a pretty detailed paragraph. More then one is encouraged.

I'm a stickler for backstories. And once you get that done, you feel really accomplished. And no giant scalpels. Even combat medics have a gun. Yours can be smaller, like an smg.

Post him now, and finish him tomorrow. I'll pass my judgment on what you have so you can improve it.

I'm not Beo, but @Deadly clown I'd be weary of not taking a firearm into an unknown planet. It'd be safest to at the very least carry a sidearm. Just my thoughts.

Edit: There ya go, it was a no anyway. More logical choice to carry a gun anyway IMO.

AnkleSnark said:
I'm not Beo, but @Deadly clown I'd be weary of not taking a firearm into an unknown planet. It'd be safest to at the very least carry a sidearm. Just my thoughts.
Edit: There ya go, it was a no anyway. More logical choice to carry a gun anyway IMO.
I was gonna have a side arm but I wanted a crazy nonsense weapon. This is propanol gonna be the only rp I've been in that has these type of weapons. I'm usually not interested in these type of role plays

I played League once, sucked at it. Brother's amazing at it and basically hijacked my account. Going to make it tough for me since I basically want to try it out again.

[QUOTE="Deadly clown]I was gonna have a side arm but I wanted a crazy nonsense weapon. This is propanol gonna be the only rp I've been in that has these type of weapons. I'm usually not interested in these type of role plays

[/QUOTE]
Crazy nonsense weapons aren't frowned upon, just not encouraged. Don't worry, I have surprises for you that may or may not give you crazy nonsense things.

Beowulf said:
I played League once, sucked at it. Brother's amazing at it and basically hijacked my account. Going to make it tough for me since I basically want to try it out again.
Nah that makes it easier, no need to grind up levels to get runes/masteries/other necessary stuff.

Alright, I'm going to bed soon, so my tired mind might not judge fairly. So, goodnight there. Cavil, adjust your character to fit with the setting when you get the time. No lasers, no electro thingies, and a simple knife. That is all, good night.

Beowulf said:
Alright, I'm going to bed soon, so my tired mind might not judge fairly. So, goodnight there. Cavil, adjust your character to fit with the setting when you get the time. No lasers, no electro thingies, and a simple knife. That is all, good night.
Okie dokie

But can there be flamethrowers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back