• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beowulf - Notes

Well, there's rinrin. And then Dtheraider's character is outside the ship. And the communications expert is making sure communications work. And people are just trying to interact with each other, over all.

Beowulf said:
Well, there's rinrin. And then Dtheraider's character is outside the ship. And the communications expert is making sure communications work. And people are just trying to interact with each other, over all.
Oh. How are we interacting when we're in cryo. How I read it was that we were in cryo as we're being shot towards the planet.

I can make changes. I think I'm just a bit jumbled up.

Last edited by a moderator:
OHHH ok.

I always imagined a cryotube filled with water lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that its short and ugly but im fresh off work and on my crappy phone and i didnt want Nox to get nuked so...

I hope this post is alright? :o

@Beowulf

RinRin said:
I based it off other posts... Lol
Yeah for some reason I just get really confused when I read the other posts. Intros/first posts were always difficult for me to do.

I have two questions, what would be the eta for landing, and where there any vehicles packed on board the Nautilus?

*Sitting by a red button* Those posts are good.

@Dtheraider I thought about it and figured that it would make sense if there was some sort of vehicle. So there's a vehicle. And the eta for landing is soon. Get back in that pod and I'll move things along.

And another thing. Thank you all for understanding that although you may not feel older, and nothing much has happened to you, that it is not the same with the shuttle itself. Interstellar space isn't as empty as you might think. And you are all doong a wonderful job describing tech thats been in space, practically untouched, for years. Good job.

And I has a snickers bar that is better as a brick, I am going to make it into a talisman to ward the hungry animals away

Dtheraider said:
And I has a snickers bar that is better as a brick, I am going to make it into a talisman to ward the hungry animals away
Threatening, warding, it's all the same really.

I get off of work in 5 hours so I might be late depending on when you decide to further the storyline.

Yes, but it should have only felt like a rather nice sleep, minus the chronic dry mouth everyone seems to be experiencing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back