• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bennington High for Special Scholars

"It's a pleasure to meet you Stephanie. Are you finding everything alright today?" Zane asked politely. Anytime he could help anyone he was happy to so so. "If you need anything I'm sure I can help"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roxanne glanced over, her eyes resting on Zane and Stephanie. "Goddammit, Zane, go away! If we want help, we'll come to you," she snapped, her green eyes blazing. She flipped her long, red hair over one shoulder, putting her hands on her hips

"That seems like a very easy reaction don't you think Roxanne?" Zane asked cautiously. He wasn't sure what she would do next. "I'm only trying to help, there's no point in becoming hostile"

" You're one of those doctor people " Stephanie said with a little hurt in her voice " I don't need help me and Max are perfectly fine thank you! " she said walking away slipping her earphones in and started play Avril Lavinge songs. " You should have tore his tougne out Steph " Max told her she nodded in agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait!.." Zane shouted back to her. He turned quickly towards Roxanne, a frustrated look was on his face. "Roxanne that kind of behavior is unacceptable."

She sat out side her room with her face burried in her knees again letting Avril lyrics to Slipped Away flow through her she was a bit hurt knowing that the only reason Zane talked to her was so he could fix her. She doesn't need fixing " Steph it's fine cause I love you " Max told her she laugh " Shut up cause your gay " she could hear him laugh cause it was true

Returning to his dorm room, Connor slightly left his door ajar as he proceeded to finish unpacking. The encounter with Roxanne and Xavier at the back of his mind, First day here and already someone dislikes me. After twenty minutes of rearranging his room, Connor gave out a loud puff as he collapsed on his bed. Ah there's nothing to do or anyone to talk to.

Roxanne walked up to him, jabbing a finger at his chest. "You may be sane, but you're a student here just like me. You are not a teacher, you are not the headmaster, and you certainly aren't God. You have no right to tell me what my behavior is like. I saw a problem, and I was helping a friend fix it." Her green eyes were blazing with fury. "Do I make myself clear, Zane?"

Xavier blinked away the little shiny things that had been floating around and distracting him for quite some time, putting his pizza down on the counter and scowling when he saw Roxanne. "Roxanne Grey, do not make me put you in a corner," he said firmly, walking over to her and pushing her a few feet back from Zane. "I don't need to remind you about the Christmas incident, do I?" He threatened, raising one eyebrow before crossing his arms and facing Zane. "I understand you're new, but let me give you a quick run-down of how things work here because no one else will be decent enough to. First off, you and us don't mix well," he explained, pointing back and forth between Zane and himself. "Second, you don't come after us for this 'help' or whatever. Half the kids here don't want to be here or need to be here. Hell, most get offended if you want to 'help' them." He glared harshly at Zane, then returned to his pizza, silently kicking himself for letting his emotions get the best of him. "Now both of you behave. I hate acting like an adult."

"No one puts baby in a corner," Roxanne muttered. She spun on her heel, her hair fanning out behind her. She flounced back over to Xavier, resuming her eating. She shot a dirty glance at Zane, before murmuring, "Thanks for stepping in before I shanked him."

"Understood you two. I'll see you during our next session hopefully. Not much else to say I suppose. I suppose you can only do so much with patients. I'll see you tomorrow" Zane said with a smile as he turned and made his way down the hall to his office. He opened the door, sighing as he sat on his couch. "Sometimes I tend to forget where I am". Zane reached for his P.A calling his secretary "Will you see if that Stephanie I met earlier would be available for a session?"

Connor lay on his bed reading a book, his mind only half paying attention to the words his eyes glanced over. Hopefully tomorrow goes by better, he thought bitterly as he flipped the page. At least when classes started officially he would be preoccupied. Connor placed the book down and looked around his room, his gaze going over to a picture of him and his siblings. He hoped his siblings were doing fine with his aunt. Rising from his bed he proceeded to head out of his room, there at least was some time to walk around before he went to look for food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier smiled a little and rolled his eyes at Roxanne, then held his pizza up and quoted, "This Danish is pure protein." Then he happily took a giant bite of the pizza, closely resembling a chipmunk or squirrel. After a few more moments his pizza had vanished and it took him a few seconds to even remember finishing it. "It's not a problem," he said finally, watching the door where Zane had exited. "You really should play nice for a bit, but he needs to remember that he's a student too. Plus, do you know how much solitary you'd get if you shanked someone? Who would I talk to then?" Smiling, he glanced over at Roxanne playfully, then snatched a piece of her food and stuffed it in his mouth.

Roxanne smacked him playfully as he stuffed her food into his mouth. "Wouldn't be the first time," she said in response to the comment about shanking. "And how am I supposed to play nice when he's just coming looking for trouble?" She gave a fake pout, but her green eyes were filled with sparkling laughter.

Swatting her hand away playfully, Xavier snatched another bit of her food. "It doesn't matter. We both know it's not fair, but the non-crazies don't end up in solitary if they cause problems," he said, quickly putting Roxanne's food in his mouth so she couldn't take it from him. Putting his hands in his jean pockets, Xavier glanced down at his feet and resisted the urge to jump up on the counter and scream like a girl when he saw and felt a snake wrapping around his ankles. "I'm gonna take a walk. Clear my mind and maybe find some shoes." Waving at Roxanne, Xavier left the kitchen and wandered down the hall, humming and ignoring the world around him.

Connor wandered around the large campus for awhile, his green gaze glancing around at things on display on the nicely decorated hallways. He continued walking around aimlessly until he noticed a sign. Library.

Swiftly, he entered the vast library, his eyes widening at the collection of books assembled throughout the room. Connor looked around, "This seems like a nice quiet place to be," he muttered as he searched for a place to sit down. Finding a couch within the large room, Connor decided to rest for a bit before checking out the selections available.

Roxanne smiled after him. The second he was out of sight, her smile disappeared. She turned, wandering in the other direction. Clearly he wanted to be alone, so she shouldn't follow him. She walked aimlessly down the hallway until she reached the library. She walked inside, heading straight to the fiction section.

Viviana had seen the confrontation between Xavier, Roxanne, and Zane and had ran after Zane to his office. She closed the door behind her as she said, "Put the phone down." She walked around to the other side of his desk. "Have you even read your 'patients' files? Don't try to schedule an appointment with them if you haven't."

After sitting on the comfortable chair for a good ten minutes just relaxing in the chill atmosphere. Connor rose from his chair and went to hunt for a book, he suddenly stopped when he noticed Roxanne browsing in the fiction section. I better avoid her since she already hates me, he thought bitterly and turned the opposite direction toward the Theater Art's section to browse. There's so many choices here, this is nothing like my old school.

Roxanne climbed the ladder after finding a book. She made her way to the top levels and walked back towards a hidden alcove where her chair was waiting for her. It really was her chair. There was a sign and everything; the school staff had put it there when she was younger. She used to spend all of her time in this library, before she met Xavier. But even since then, it was her favorite place to go. She stepped past the sign, curling up in her chair.

Standing alone in the main entrance with nothing but a map, Lucas wondered if he would find his dorm room before dinner started. He'd spent the whole day either at the airport, waiting for his perpetually delayed flight, or on the airplane. As always, it was impossible to get a decent meal at a place like that, so he hadn't eaten anything substantial all day.

The map, however, was confusing. Perhaps it wasn't to others, but the secretary's scribbles made the school seem like a maze deliberately designed to confuse people. All of that said, Lucas took the first right, hoping that at some point he would stumble across dorm twenty.

(Is this rp dead or? I just joined)

Xavier was lost in his own little world, his feet carrying him around the school and -by some miricale- he didn't run into a single thing or fall down any stairs. That would have sucked. Since most of the students had cleared out and all the nurses were busy with said students, Xavier let his control slip and was talking to one of his "friends", who introduced itself as Anna. It was honestly a funny conversation in Xavier's opinion. Anna was one of his first "friends" that stuck around, and probably the most reasonable and intelligent (if hallucinations were able to have intelligence). Right at that moment Xavier was getting lectured on how no matter how bad the side effects seemed to be for him, he should be taking his antipsychotics, and he was debating the side that if he did take the drugs Anna wouldn't be able to tell him he should take, thus creating a paradox causing the entire universe to collapse all because he took the drugs. See, funny conversation. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going at all, and ended up running into someone and causing them both to tumble to the ground. Quickly a scrambling up off the other person, Xavier looked down worriedly. "OhmygoshI'msosorryareyouok?" He rambled out, looking over the boy he'd run into to make sure nothing was broken or anything.

Out of nowhere, he felt a shoulder jab into his own, and a body on top of his. The weight was removed, followed by a long series of apologies.

Lucas felt an "Ouch" rising out of his throat, but he quickly restrained the urge to vocalize the throbbing in his head. Why he always fought so hard to remain silent, he didn't know; it was just a habit of his. He released the breath he was holding and looked up.

The boy standing above him was intimidating, to say the least. He seemed stressed out, and he was probably just as crazy as Lucas, but Lucas' rational mind didn't kick in until a few seconds later. People who were slim automatically seemed to be judging him for the slight amount of weight that Lucas knew he needed to lose. He sat, frozen, for a few moments, before his brain turned back on.

"No, no, man, it's totally fine." Lucas stood quickly and smiled. "It's my fault, I wasn't paying attention."

Bored with her book, Roxanne set it down. She held the edges of the ladder tightly, sliding down, before speed walking towards the exit. She needed to find Xavier again; surely he'd had enough time to cool down by now. As she walked down the hallway, she felt panic rising in her throat. Her feet quickened; she needed to find him, fast, before the attack took over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back