• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bennington High for Special Scholars

Xavier shook his head, putting on a practiced smile. "I'm fine, really. It's just been one of those days, you know? Really, no big deal," he said and smiled again, then faced forward again. After several moments where the only sounds were muted and coming from behind the room doors, Xavier spoke up and said, "You wanna come to my room? I'll play you a song I've been working on," he offered with a smile, even though a voice was nagging at him that he was just scared to be alone. It was slightly true, but he also wanted to spend time with his best friend before classes started. 

yistae said:
Hey guys.
So the roleplay has gone wonderfully so far (I can only thank you guys for that). I was wondering if everyone would be ok with me (or you guys) trying to recruit some more players.

Also in a day or so I'd like to start the actual classes. That way the plot moves along a little and any new people can smoothly transition in.

Let me know what you all think. Please and thank you.

~Yistae
((Please reply in OOC if you will))

Roxanne smiled. "Of course. I'd love to." She led the way to his room, leaning agains the wall to allow him to go inside first. She had a weird thing about not entering people's rooms unless they were already in them.

((I think that's a great idea))

Mike nodded a bit awkwardly and was watching how his body language change. "Yeah..." He had a feeling he knew his diagnosis.

Xavier smiled honestly this time and lead the way inside his room, understanding Roxanne and her little quirk. He didn't mind and actually found it useful at times. It gave him a few seconds to kick clothes and other things under the bed, which is what he ended up doing this time. It wasn't that his room was a mess, per say, just... In organized chaos. Climbing up the ladder to his loft he came back down with his favorite guitar and sat on his bed. Xavier strumed a few chords and smiled to himself as the fog that had been slowly descending on his thoughts pulled away at the sound.

"Well, it's good to meet you. Sorry if I'm too quiet." With that out of the way, he began unpacking, before stopping. "Can I ask why you're here?"

Roxanne smirked, noticing a path being cleared as Xavier made his way through his messy room. "Organized chaos" was what he called it, but to her it was just a mess. She was glad she didn't have OCD; she wouldn't be able to be in the room without cleaning everything up.

Mike waved his hand as he said, "Don't worry about being too quiet." He picked up a small book as he went to unpack. He looked up unfazed as he said, "Minor paranoia and DID, what about you?"

"DID?" Lucas paused in the middle of pulling a few t-shirts out of the top of his suitcase, "I'm sorry, I'm new to all of this, not sure what that abbreviation means. "I have major depression with psychotic features, or that's what they tell me at least." He resumed folding his shirts and stowing them away in his dresser.

Xavier played a few more chords, tuning the instrument until he foun the sound perfect and playing a few scales. Finally satisfied with how it sounded, Xavier looked up at Roxanne and patted the open space in his bed. "Come on and sit. What song do you want me to play? I've been practicing over the summer a lot," he said, running through a mental list of all the songs he could play. He didn't tell Roxanne to close the door, preferring to leave it open when he was in his room. It was a quirk, but if Roxanne could have hers he could have his.

Roxanne shrugged. "Know any Halestorm?" she said, deciding on her favorite band. She took a seat at the edge of his bed, comfortable. She was in here all the time; it wasn't weird or anything, and not just because he was gay.

Xavier smiled just a little, turning his attention to his guitar and plucking a few notes before starting to play. After a moment he started singing the lyrics.

"We could just go home right now

Or maybe we could stick around

For just one more drink, oh yeah-"

He knew the song well and liked it a lot, finding it very appropriate for his and Roxie's situation.

"Here's to us

Here's to love

All the times

That we've f*cked up-"

Last edited by a moderator:
((

DippyDash said:
(Back after a long hiatus, miss anything?)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No not much. Everyone's kinda scattered but in their rooms (besides Viviana), and we're planning on starting the actual classes in a few days. Also trying to recruit more players for when classes start.))

"Here's to you, fill the glass, cuz the last few days have kicked my ass." Xavier had never heard Roxanne sing before, as far as she knew. She had a great voice, though she didn't let very many people hear it; she didn't think it was all the great compared to other artists', especially Lzzy Hale's.

Zane walked through the halls, wandering to his room, hands in his jacket pocket, noticing Viviana. "Viviana, how's your night going?" he asked politely, smiling as always with a wave.

"It was alright, just had meetings with a few of my professors" Zane replied as he stood next to Viv. "How's your brother?".

"He's really good, but he just got a new roommate.....I'm hoping he's fine with it." She shrugged and smiled.

"Dissociative identity disorder or Multiple Personality," Mike explained to Lucas. "What do the mean psychotic features?"

"That's excellent, I hope all is well for him." Zane responded, he began to unlock his door glancing over to her "It's been a long day".

She waved her hand dismissively. "It's fine, I was going to my room too." Viviana waved at him as she continued to her room.

"Well, if you or your brother ever need anything you have my number don't you?" Zane asked as he opened his door.

"Well, I know where your dorm is if I need to find you," Viviana said as she was walking away. "Now that advice better have been sincere and not just you having no hope in my capabilities." She laughed at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back