• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern beneath the waves — temporary OOC thread

Couple questions:
1. What happens if all apps for a character don’t seem to fit what you want? Does the position goes empty then?
2. Just to clarify - do I apply to just one position? Can I not apply to two at this time?

Couple questions:
1. What happens if all apps for a character don’t seem to fit what you want? Does the position goes empty then?
2. Just to clarify - do I apply to just one position? Can I not apply to two at this time?
If all apps for a character don’t fit what I want then I’ll allow for an accepted person to make a character for that position of they want to do so. I would prefer if all positions are filled up. There’s no set due date for apps yet so there’s plenty of time to get applications in.
Just one position please. If you’re eyeing two positions, then just make one character and if I choose someone else’s OC over yours then you can make a character for the other position you were interested in.

If all apps for a character don’t fit what I want then I’ll allow for an accepted person to make a character for that position of they want to do so. I would prefer if all positions are filled up. There’s no set due date for apps yet so there’s plenty of time to get applications in.
Just one position please. If you’re eyeing two positions, then just make one character and if I choose someone else’s OC over yours then you can make a character for the other position you were interested in.
Thanks!

morven's form is done yall 🫡 i made her a lil meanie im sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back