• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ben 10 Based RP

Not sure if I want to pick Way Big or Spidermonkey... or Echo... gah! So many options

You can have 2 aliens per character, but you start off with one first. Those are all great options ^^

If I decide to come on board, I call dibs on bigchill.

I'm sorry, but I currently have Big Chill reserved.

I think it would be really cool if we could make our own aliens. Maybe restrict them so their powers are plausible and then have someone really skilled (like myself) do the art :P

I'm sorry, but I currently have Big Chill reserved.
To be fair, Big Chill is supposed to be one of your characters' secondary aliens, so it won't make an appearance a while in. I feel like it would make sense for characters to "download" aliens instead of already having more than one, because someone with three characters gets to reserve six aliens right off the bat.

Sorry for double post but Darth Tangent Darth Tangent Since the threads are taking a while can you post the cs here

Here's the basic CS if you'd like to get started. Feel free to add anything or use bbc codes.

*Identification Code: (The designation used to file information for your character)
Name:
Nickname(s): (If applicable)
Appearance: (Include basic description of things such as height)
Personality: (General demeanor, likes/dislikes, hobbies, etc)
Aliens Acquired: (Update as needed)
Equipment: (if applicable)
History: (Include how they received their first shard/alien)
Other: (Bonus stuff!)

*Consists of the number the order at which this alien was spotted, gender of suspect (If not applicable, O/Other can be used), alien's omnitrix name, and 4 random numbers/letters.

Ex:

1. 001-M-WM-98JM = First alien spotted, Male, Wildmutt, Designation 98JM

2. 023-F-SM-11XE = Twenty-third alien spotted, Female, Spider Monkey, Designation 1XE2

Here's the basic CS if you'd like to get started. Feel free to add anything or use bbc codes.

*Identification Code: (The designation used to file information for your character)
Name:
Nickname(s): (If applicable)
Appearance: (Include basic description of things such as height)
Personality: (General demeanor, likes/dislikes, hobbies, etc)
Aliens Acquired: (Update as needed)
Equipment: (if applicable)
History: (Include how they received their first shard/alien)
Other: (Bonus stuff!)

*Consists of the number the order at which this alien was spotted, gender of suspect (If not applicable, O/Other can be used), alien's omnitrix name, and 4 random numbers/letters.

Ex:

1. 001-M-WM-98JM = First alien spotted, Male, Wildmutt, Designation 98JM

2. 023-F-SM-11XE = Twenty-third alien spotted, Female, Spider Monkey, Designation 1XE2
Is this the actual sheet, or did you just make it for heck's sake?

Identification Code: 003-M-DH-38LC

Name: Johnathan Jones

Nickname(s): Johnny

Appearance: Johnathan is a slightly tall than average boy with black hair and blue eyes. He has an athletic build. His clothing consists of a 3 Button V-neck men's vest over a white dress shirt with a black and gray striped tie, with a pair of black dress pants and a pair of formal black grey tennis shoes.

Personality: Johnathan is a smart young man. A bit of a loner, but he can warm up to people. He almost usually never smiles. His friends are the most important bonds he has. And he’ll fight to protect them. He seems to dislike his step sister

Aliens Acquired: DiamondHead

Equipment: Cellphone Half of a necklace

History: A young man living with his mother. His father died when he was young. His mother recently remarried and now he has a stepfather and a fourteen year old little sister that he wants nothing do with. While going for a walk with his sister deciding to tag along against his wishes they were both hit by shards of the Omnitrix.

Other: He seems to be good at martial arts.

Identification Code: 001-M-HB-22VR

Name: James Ryder Blaise

Nickname: N/A

Appearance: James stands at a height of 5'9, but he often slouches so it makes him look smaller. He has short light brown hair and alluring hazel eyes which always displays a hint of happiness every time he speaks. He has a rather athletic build thanks to being part of the soccer varsity team and training in archery from when he was a child. He is typically seen with a smile on his face and an energetic flair to his movements. He can often be seen wearing his varsity jacket, a simple shirt, pants and the rubber shoes. He can be found wearing fingerless gloves when he so wishes.

Personality: James has a rather cheerful personality and an equally energetic persona. There's virtually nothing that can bring him down. He's rather friendly and kind so it makes him very approachable for most people. Though, he lacks the respectful tone that people use to people they just meet - opting to approach at a much more friendly and casual tone. This may come across as disrespectful to most but this is just how he is. While he certainly doesn't seem like it, he has some form of smartness in his mind as he is currently enrolled in a college with a course of Physical Therapy which also hints to him having some sort of medical expertise.

However, James can be rather stubborn when it comes to certain things and this would often lead up to heated debates which would then turn into an argument. He usually regrets it afterwards and apologizes to the person he had blown up on, but there are certain things that he cannot take back. He is also rather reckless when it comes to trying to save people and doing what is right. It leads to him being one of the people in the front lines when it comes to fighting. James tends to strive in environments that have crowds in them, but often shrink to near nothing when he is completely alone. He hates being lonely. He could make do if he was fighting one-on-one with another person since there is another presence. Lock him up all alone? It might make a toll on his confidence and ability to escape.

Aliens Acquired: Heatblast

Equipment:

• He carries around a skateboard that can be strapped onto his back. This can be used both in his human form, or when in his Heatblast form, where he uses it to fly around.
  • He carries around a pocketwatch with a compass attached to it.
History: James always had an interest on sports, especially when your father is world famous for being a soccer athlete. This also meant that James was living the good life since his family had a lot of money. This is also true. However, he still diligently studied as a student under the watchful eye of his mother, who stayed at home and mainly did business that she had owned prior to marrying his father. James made a lot of friends in his school and seems to relish in attention, even if it was only from the closest of peers. As long as there is someone with him, he should be fine.

James took up archery when he was a kid, at the suggestion of his auntie who owned a dojo for it. Figuring that James would do well to gain the patience that is needed to do archery as well as its dexterity, his mother allowed him to enter the dojo to learn about it. Unsurprisingly, James took after his father and was a natural at sports. With his auntie's careful guidance, he had been able to rise through the ranks. He soon stopped diligently training and did it more as a hobby once he had entered high school. The reason for this was because he had to dedicate his entire free time to soccer where he qualified for the team.

People had doubted his skills at first, believing that he only got in because of his father. However, he didn't listen to those and continued playing to prove them wrong. James slowly began to realize how fun it was to be a soccer player. He first started off as an attacker but then was transported to become a goalkeeper because of his rather good defensive skills. He then went on to go through high school with a little above average marks and a good reputation in sports. When he enrolled in college, he was highly sought after by sports colleges but he went on to become a PT student in the local college while also playing in their varsity team.

While they were in the middle of the game, Ben and the others were fighting the alien. However, being largely unaware of this, the match continued on. In unforeseen circumstances, James had been stabbed by a shard of the Omnitrix where he promptly turned into Heatblast accidentally. He was confused and was taken out of the game and it was subsequently cancelled thanks to the possibility that some other people might be hit. James finally got to control his transformations and then turn back to his human form. Seeing the opportunity that was presented to him by becoming Heatblast and knowing that something bad had happened to the intergalactic hero, he decided that it may be for the best if he were to follow the shards and the hallucinations. Might as well right?

Other:

• His Heatblast form is largely like most - however, he is noticeably taller and more 'muscular'.
  • He has taken a break from university as he deemed that this is much more important than his studies, with the permission of his mother of course.
  • He has gotten in some practice at being Heatblast, but he isn't exactly sure of all of his powers

Wip

*Identification Code: 006-O-GF-R56J
Name: Duncan Reynolds
Nickname(s): None
Appearance: Duncan, due to circumstances outlined below, can't revert back to his human form. His Ectonurite form, on the other hand, is different from Ben's Ghostfreak due to safeguards in place because of the species' unique abilities.
Duncan's vapor tail splits into two halfway down, like a pair of legs. Each of these "legs", as well as his arms, have seams spiraling around them for his eye to come out of. These seams end in swirls on his chest and back, resembling the symbol for the zodiac sign Cancer, (♋) and the one in front has a purple zipper going vertically between the seams that can be opened for Duncan to unleash his tentacles. There's another vertically-aligned zipper on the left side of Duncan's face, partially unzipped to make room for his eye.
Duncan's transformation came with clothing, but he discarded it in favor of a hoodie and baggy jeans salvaged from his apartment.
Personality:
Aliens Acquired: Ghostfreak
Equipment: None
History: When Duncan was very young, he had developed a cancer that left him in the hospital for six months, but he suddenly recovered two days before his birthday. Duncan was thoroughly convinced that supernatural forces were at play, which caused him to become fascinated with the paranormal, which later extended to aliens once Ben 10 revealed his powers to the public. Duncan became fascinated with what lied beyond Earth's solar system and wanted to work for the Plumbers. He was a model student in college, and was even scheduled to finish his third and fourth years of college at the newly-built Plumber base on Anur Transyl when the cancer came back, much worse than before. He was seconds away from death when he was hit by an Omnitrix shard that turned him into Ghostfreak, saving him from both the cancer and the immediate collapse of the building, (the hospital he was in was right next to where the fight broke out) but his human form was locked behind a safeguard because of the cancer, so he's stuck in Ghostfreak form indefinitely.
Other:
His code only has "O" in it because an Ectonurite's gender can't be identified easily.
He has an older brother who is in a metal band.
Due to a combination of not being able to revert back to human and a pre-existing knowledge of the alien he became, Duncan has impressive control of his powers.

Last edited:
Oh I thought this died... Well here's my cs!

Identification Code: 007-M-EE-73DK

Name: Dylan Johnathan Rogers

Nickname(s): DJ

Appearance: DJ has a dark complexion and his hair is cut very short. he wears black jeans with a light colored shirt and a pair of black headphones around his neck.

Personality: Dylan is a rapper who's just started to get noticed in the industry. He's been DJ-ing for various clubs in the meantime. Dylan is usually very happy about life. He's nice to everyone around him and doesn't really make enemies unless, of course, you insult him or his work.

Aliens Acquired:
  • Echo Echo
Equipment:
  • Mixtape
History: Dylan was listening to music while walking to one of his shows. He took a wrong turn and didn't notice the glowing shard before it was too late. Needless to say he couldn't make it to the club.

Other: DJ's transformation into Echo is a bit different than the regular look of the species. The torso is mostly green with a black stripe going down the middle. On the ears are two large half-balls with a black and green pattern that resembles an electrical outlet.
_reboot___echo_echo_by_insanedude24-db41qm4.png

I'm probably being a nuisance at this point but I got really hyped for this and don't want it to die so bump

Time for a blaspheme plot idea...

What if Ben went evil? Became an overlord and dictator? A group of plumber's grandchildren meet in secret and plan a revolution.

Great idea, bad pitch. I know.

I'm interested in reserving Blitzwolfer but I'm unsure about the identification code, I don't know what the number at which it was spotted is?

I'm interested in reserving Blitzwolfer but I'm unsure about the identification code, I don't know what the number at which it was spotted is?

You make that part up. It's your choice to decide if they were one of the first or last to be discovered by the Plumbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back