• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ben 10 Based RP

He might be in his 30s though.
Ages don't matter much. Someone could do an old person that decides to stay as their alien(s) in order to live longer and feel young. Although keep in mind your character's age corresponds to the age of their aliens. So he'll turn into a peak condition and versatile 30-year-old Ripjaws

latest
latest
latest

Reserved characters:

Character 1:
- Feedback
- Upgrade

Character 2:
- Chromastone
- Big Chill (might swap him for Wildmutt though)

Reserved characters:

Character 1:
- Feedback
- Upgrade

Character 2:
- Chromastone
- Big Chill (might swap him for Wildmutt though)
You should do four separate characters so that there's ten alien hybrids total because ten is an arc number

Ok so I started binge-re-watching Ben 10 because of this RP and episode 9 has a soul-eating clown

I don't approve of giving the show the Teen Titans Go treatment but I can see why they did it

Wouldn't it be awesome if it were like generator rex meets youngjustice?

Young Justice was awesome. Also I'm pretty sure there's a cannon Ben 10 and Generator Rex crossover somewhere!

Young Justice was awesome. Also I'm pretty sure there's a cannon Ben 10 and Generator Rex crossover somewhere!
Ah, yes. Generator Rex. The only part of that show I remember is that one episode where the four-armed girl stole that entire town.

EDIT: Why are crossovers no longer a thing

Crossovers were so fun to watch. Too bad they don't do it anymore. If they did, I certainly don't see it anymore.

I want a crossover between OK KO and Steven Universe. And, if possible, BnHA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back