• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Below 40rty [Modern Ice Age RP]

[QUOTE="Garden Gnome]I'm interested in this!
You still looking for more before starting up the OOC?

[/QUOTE]
I think I want a little more than 10 maximum, I should post my thread today at night (GMT -3). I'll just finish what's more important for the CS first, then edit the rest later.

After all this hard work writing almost an entire section of the overview, I accidentally click the alert feed just a few minutes before saving it. And then I lose all my progress.

I want to die.

[QUOTE="Paranoid Android]After all this hard work writing almost an entire section of the overview, I accidentally click the alert feed just a few minutes before saving it. And then I lose all my progress.
I want to die.

[/QUOTE]
oh damn...

Hi! I believe that I'm really interested in this. A futuristic thing will be a little new to me, as well as the large group. Are you still accepting people?

I'm interested in doin a nuclear winter with a futuristic outline. If there's room and the frustration of losing your overview didn't dishevel your patience, I love to partake in this RP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Average said:
I'm interested in doin a nuclear winter with a futuristic outline. If there's room and the frustration of losing your overview didn't dishevel your patience, I love to partake in this RP!
4 hours and a half of school were able to make me less pissed off about it. Yes there is room. I have the feeling all people in the RP will be people who replied to the interesting check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back