• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern beings- ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
posted this in the discord but figured i’d post this here too.

i’m down to talk relationships. while julien only moved to town a few years before, i’m sure she interacts with a bunch of people because of her job. she’s basically the front desk person at the sheriffs dept. she’s the one who answers the phones when you call the police (the non emergency line not 911 lol) and she basically is who you talk to when you want to talk to the police and she directs you where you need to go

Hey hey, same with me. Miles is brand spankin’ new as in his first post is his first time in Ducchanes. And then Solomon would know pretty much everybody in the town. Whether he likes them or not is a different story, though. So hmu~

Leoric is a town resident...though I might make him mayor. And Lucifer is so new he still has saran-wrap on him.

Serena is very new to the town and isn't as taken with it as she'd like to be--she prefers the hustle and bustle of an urban city. Let me know if you'd like to talk relationships!

Mariposa isn’t necessarily old to the town, but nobody knows her too well yet. Though her shop is known well enough. Relationships with her are open! I’ll have a post by tonight, but I gotta turn in some work by midnight! (The pressure is on)

Mariposa isn’t necessarily old to the town, but nobody knows her too well yet. Though her shop is known well enough. Relationships with her are open! I’ll have a post by tonight, but I gotta turn in some work by midnight! (The pressure is on)
mariposa is french right? julien is too so maybe they’d be friends because of that or they could be oddly competitive because of it. whatever you want.

Aw, I think that would be an awesome dynamic! Either Bonding over their culture, or some friendly competition.

Meme Machine Meme Machine i can see a rivalry also bc julien is a witch and mariposa is a werewolf. i can see her joking about mariposa’s name being spanish despite being french and calling her papillon as a joke.

Aaaahhhhh! I love that! And Mariposa can’t refuse service to her because it’s technically against her policy, but she’s annoyed anyway.

ok, so I wont be able to post today. Im sorry for the inconsistency, but I promise im not always this flakey and will DEFFINITLY post tomorrow night.

Posted for Solomon so he's open and working the bar if anybody needs a place to send their character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back