• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern beings- OPEN

dimensional

thor's favorite
existing is futile
Do you believe the illusion that the world has put before you? Or, do you already know the truth? The wind in the cypress trees hold secrets that span out for ages. Scratching the surface only leaves you drowning in either questions or regrets.

Vampires, witches, and all of the sort aren't as far fetched as one would imagine. The world we live in is only a gilded cage for them. The luxurious lives of the Old Ones, who control more about your day than you know. Witches, who bend the laws of reality to their own will and remain feared to those who have had the misfortune to cross them. Demons and Angels alike exist in this imaginary world that is only as imagined as we allow it. Especially in the town of Ducchanes, Louisiana-- the fabled Hellmouth of the South. But, something old and powerful has arisen among the lilies and the sugarcane. And, whether the inhabitants of this town like it or not it has come to claim something from each and every one of them. Welcome to the end of the road.
-
races:
vampire
witch
angel
demon
lycan
or any other supernatural creature, with my approval

-

coGM- erzulie erzulie
looking for 4 plot coordinators. this way, there will be 6 minds brainstorming with the approval vote of 2.

code by spidey

Last edited:
I'd also be interested! How many people would you like to show interest before an official thread is posted, out of curiosity? Also, would you just like us to post a form here then?

Oh, another question because I'm annoying like that, are we allowed multiple characters? Or just the one?

If I get to be a Fallen Angel, I can get to create a character I've wanted to play for a while and you can count me in.

l o u i s i a n a , excusez-moi!
i am of interest but i'm not sure when i'll get a cs up, just wanted to say the city care forgot

This seems cool.
I'm making a vampire. :3

I would be interested in helping form a plot, as well. I am hoping I can come up with a good idea, I just have a lot going on today. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back