• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's the first day of my holiday, so I'm spending it in bed playing Hyrule Warriors with the BF LOL

We just got Young Link!

Wasn't he DLC?

In the original on Wii U, yes. By the time you got him, you'd likely have pretty much everything done but some of the insanely difficult adventure mode maps toward the end. In the 3DS version they changed it so you could unlock him toward the end of the first adventure mode map, so you would still be able to use him for all of the many later maps.

In this one, they just hand him to you on like the fourth or fifth mission of the first map, which is fantastic. Like, I didn't even have the bow and arrows yet. Only problem is I don't have enough materials so early in the game to unlock some of the badges that make him stupid broken.

Hey Avari Avari
I have the most relevant question that will ever be asked in this rp
So, Silver grew up in the woods, with no other people, so she has no idea wtf children are. So, she sees one, and is very curious about it, and then when it's explained in more detail she asks the million dollar question
"Where do babies come from?"

...Which general do you think had to give her 'the talk'

Yeah, but she'd still have to learn where babies come from. It'd be amusing If, like, Raijin described oni reproductive processes to her and it turns out they do it totally different from humans. So Silver goes around thinking humans like... I dunno reproduce asexually during bad thunderstorms or something.

Raijin would definitely give her the talk. He would give it to her in the most objective way possible. Also, he would never get embarrassed by it :)

Just don't ask about marriage rituals. Those are pretty weird the way I made them XP

Would he get embarrassed if the idiot clueless girl got even more confused and asked him to demonstrate?
No, but he'd refuse since he doesn't have a partner. Very strict about doing that whole thing out of marriage, since it shows disloyalty and inability to commit

Raijin would definitely give her the talk. He would give it to her in the most objective way possible. Also, he would never get embarrassed by it :)

Just don't ask about marriage rituals. Those are pretty weird the way I made them XP

I like the idea of Rai giving the talk with a sense of confidence, but getting several vital details wrong because he's just profoundly ignorant of sex.

I like the idea of Rai giving the talk with a sense of confidence, but getting several vital details wrong because he's just profoundly ignorant of sex.
Yes. Like the appropriate time and place for such an act. Ends up telling Silver it's prefectly fine to do it in the middle of the streets. XD

Lucy meanwhile is a omnisexual who is unable to get pregnant and has been a Queen for the past 200 years.

Girl gets laaaaaaaaid

Lucy meanwhile is a omnisexual who is unable to get pregnant and has been a Queen for the past 200 years.

Girl gets laaaaaaaaid
Seems like Tannur's kind of woman, no strings attached and no chance of making another bastard child like him.

I'm stuck between three two characters:

Banshee with a human lifespan, approximately 32 years old.
Morgana looks like she's always ready to kill a B. She's super serious and and thinks everyone is out to get her, even those by her side. Even though she acts tough, she's low key easily embarrassed around men and feels strange around women.
H4UkQSI.jpg
Naiad that lives about thrice as long as the average human, approximately 103 years old.
Nomira is kind of mischievous and she's always playing around, unless in battle then she's in total "I'm gonna wreck ya" mode. Men be warned. She will lead you to your death.
7djw7zA.png
Druid that lives twice as long as a human thanks to some kind of sorcery. Currently 60 years old, appears 30.
Kinda serious. Kinda sarcastic. Will bicker with you if you try her.
GejNMVv.png

I'm stuck between three characters:

Morgana looks like she's always ready to kill a B. She's super serious and and thinks everyone is out to get her, even those by her side. Even though she acts tough, she's low key easily embarrassed around men and feels strange around women.
H4UkQSI.jpg
Naiad that lives about thrice as long as the average human, approximately 103 years old.
Astri is kind of mischievous and she's always playing around, unless in battle then she's in total "I'm gonna wreck ya" mode. Men be warned. She will lead you to your death.
7djw7zA.png
Druid that lives twice as long as a human thanks to some kind of sorcery. Currently 60 years old, appears 30.
GejNMVv.png

Ooo ooh!
I think Silver has got the mischievous/Playful crazy archetype down. The other two sound fab.

I'm stuck between three two characters:

H4UkQSI.jpg
Nomira is kind of mischievous and she's always playing around, unless in battle then she's in total "I'm gonna wreck ya" mode. Men be warned. She will lead you to your death.
7djw7zA.png
GejNMVv.png

Maybe the Banshee/Spirit was placed in a human body to experience a new type of existence by Lucy? Like, kind of an experiment or reward for something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back