• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Good thing Lisa's hair is going blonde otherwise we'd have three weirdo white headed girls running around

Those updated CSes have been sitting around in my private workshop for about two months now, lol. Was told I could go ahead and post them.

Everything's mostly the same for Roland and Arryn. TL;DR, their passives are

Roland: Light's blessing. Grants him high resistance to the effects of certain magical/passive abilities directed at him. This affects things like vampire mesmerism, werewolf contagion shenanigans, healing magic, and lifeforce draining abilities. Does not affect things like fireballs or lightning bolts, so he can still get skewered by really powerful, all-out offensive stuff.

He also has Foresight because of Luxetsu, which lets him see what could happen a few seconds into the future. He may or may not be able to change what he sees if he acts quickly enough.

Arryn: Forge Fire. Fancy name, but it's really just superstrength. And not all that super, really; he's just exactly as strong as he was on Aether with his massive blacksmith body, though his Earth form remains the same. More like the absolute upper limit of human physical strength than anything really supernatural.

Arryn never really had magic, but if he ever gets his hammer back to its true form, he'll get some magical abilities back via that, specifically resistance to magic, the ability to burn things by touching them with it, and the new boomerang effect it gained during the Lucien battle.

Samantha is a brand new character. She also has Foresight, but it's quite different from Roland's.

Roland sees exactly what will happen with no ambiguity up to about a few seconds to a few minutes into the immediate future.

Sam's viewings and her dreams are much more vague and metaphorical. They are related to what will happen, but you have to work to see how and you might not ever figure it out until the event has come and gone. She can also see things much further into the future than Roland: her prophecies might pertain to something days, months, or even years later, though she has no way of knowing which it will be. It is also different from Roland's in that, Roland can change what will happen (sometimes) if he takes direct, immediate action. In Sam's case, attempts to try and change, or even just speed up or slow down, what her visions predict can have unintended consequences and are, in her experience, never successful in the way you want. Of course, this doesn't mean it's impossible. She just thinks it's impossible because she's never been able to do it before.

I look forward to playing with Sam's foresight. The idea with her is to foretell things about other characters' plots in really vague ways. After discussing with their respective authors, of course. Not in a really direct, unambiguous way, though (of course, if you have plot ideas and want to foreshadow something specific in a specific way, she can do that too if anyone wants to go that route). More like, I have Sam see visions or have dreams that are really surreal and hard to understand. Some really random stuff. Then the author of the character she saw the visions for tries to come up with a story that fits in those visions.

For example, she sees images over a characters head of a screaming horse running around in circles and a sharp, broken bottle and an ambulence with one light burnt out.

Then the author comes up with a story that incorporates all those things somehow.

Like a writing prompt. Fun idea, I think.

I have a few things in mind already for plot ideas that I might contact some authors about in the coming days and weeks. And people can feel free to contact me if they have any ideas for plots with any of these characters.

Last edited:
To be clear - you may all post your CS's whenever. I just wanted to let MP know he could post Samantha as well.

It's just new players/characters that need to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back