• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I tried to get into soccer, but I've been ruined by ice hockey. If someone doesn't have a loose tooth by the end, it's not a real sport

Day and night cycles might be switched to two weeks after Friday break.

I'm doing night classes now. I can't keep up myself!

Two English fellas and you don't even like football, bloody hell what will I do with ye?

Three Englishmen, none like football.
My goodness.
Is this a case of myself becoming more English than the English themselves? ;)

Ye bloody did! Not as good as Gaelic football or hurling, but definitely up there. ;)

Sigh.

The RP might have to go on a short hiatus, unless you guys are happy to go on without me for a short time.

I've got to travel across the country this coming Friday for work, won't be home for a week or so.

I'll keep you updated on the plan. Honestly, I started doing evening classes recently on top of everything else and just... Zero free time on top of everything else.

We'll figure something out that works.

RP won't be ending regardless aha, dont worry.

That's unfortunate buddy, but I'll be happy to hitch along to whatever you have in mind for the roleplay. You do what's right by you. :)

Sigh.

The RP might have to go on a short hiatus, unless you guys are happy to go on without me for a short time.

I've got to travel across the country this coming Friday for work, won't be home for a week or so.

I'll keep you updated on the plan. Honestly, I started doing evening classes recently on top of everything else and just... Zero free time on top of everything else.

We'll figure something out that works.

RP won't be ending regardless aha, dont worry.

question for my brits, (or just those who are knowledgeable in differences between british and american schools), how are free speech laws in school environments like where you are? and how might it differ from AM E RI CA?

From what it seems, you say one offensive thing over in the UK and they could arrest ya.

From what it seems, you say one offensive thing over in the UK and they could arrest ya.
While there is such a thing as a 'public order offense' which can also have a 'racially aggravated' component you're not going to get arrested for cussing someone out a bit, you'll basically have to be in someone's face or yelling abuse at the top of your lungs on the street and ignore the rozzers telling you to shut the hell up or else a few times before they'll 'ave you.

While there is such a thing as a 'public order offense' which can also have a 'racially aggravated' component you're not going to get arrested for cussing someone out a bit, you'll basically have to be in someone's face or yelling abuse at the top of your lungs on the street and ignore the rozzers telling you to shut the hell up or else a few times before they'll 'ave you.
What he said.

question for my brits, (or just those who are knowledgeable in differences between british and american schools), how are free speech laws in school environments like where you are? and how might it differ from AM E RI CA?
What do you mean? If you're a racist shite hopefully most punish it and Uni's are naturally pretty big on free speech to avoid students raising a stink.

Basically our freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to be a dipshit for the hell of it in public and some Americans think that makes us a Stalinist regime.

Basically our freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to be a dipshit for the hell of it in public and some Americans think that makes us a Stalinist regime.
I've literally never heard an American say that lmao. As for over here in America, its Roughly The same way. You can say what you want for the most part as long as your not being an absolute fucking I'm uncultured to someone and not listening when people tell you to stop.

At that point though, you'll get charged with harrassment (the normal kind) and probably disturbing the peace. Maybe loitering if officer wants to be a dick.

The big problem over here is less about "racism" and more about having the wrong political opinion. Because people legit cannot simply disagree on things. They see it as a personal attack on their character or someshit.

(This is coming from an immigrant so take what I say with a grain of salt lol)

I cant say... wow okay. I was trying to say.. uh. Koont?

Hopefully that goes through

Edit: okay it did lol

I've literally never heard an American say that lmao. As for over here in America, its Roughly The same way. You can say what you want for the most part as long as your not being an absolute fucking I'm uncultured to someone and not listening when people tell you to stop.

At that point though, you'll get charged with harrassment (the normal kind) and probably disturbing the peace. Maybe loitering if officer wants to be a dick.

The big problem over here is less about "racism" and more about having the wrong political opinion. Because people legit cannot simply disagree on things. They see it as a personal attack on their character or someshit.

(This is coming from an immigrant so take what I say with a grain of salt lol)
Eh our politics usually are no where near that messy, of course the Brexit shitshow has dialed it up a notch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back