• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Worth noting that dealing with free speech and public disturbances and what not in America will vary by state and by situation. Also, there can be penalties for it that aren't just related to violating the law; for example, if you're protesting inside of a private place (like a private college campus, for example) the owner doesn't have to worry about free speech at all. It's their prerogative to tell you to stop or leave regardless of whether what you're saying is covered by free speech normally. You can be suspended or expelled without being arrested.

Things I'm excited for in todays Nintendo direct:

Zelda Link's Awakening remake. Very pleasant surprise. Very, very pleasant.

Fire Emblem 3 houses (World building looks solid. Character designs seem a little hit and miss for me though. Jury's still out on the story; I'll have to reserve judgement on that. I just hope the avatar is better than Corrin was.)

Mario Maker 2 seems cool.

That new thing from Platinum Games seems pretty cool too. And the various rpgs they announced.

Zelda and Fire Emblem are definitely at the top of my list, though.

Uh for American high schools, you can say whatever you want but you can’t cyber bully and you can’t disrupt school environment (tinker v desmoines and this one case where this girl committed after getting bullying)

I wanted to know if Britain was any different

Guys, I'm really sorry but I have to confirm the RP will now be on a short hiatus. I was hoping to hold it off for a few weeks to coincide with the pre-warned break coming up after the events of Friday, but I can't keep up with the IRL stuff right now and don't wanna string you guys along too much.

I should be back within two weeks. Thank you very much for your patience, please feel free to keep writing and planning of course! The RP will 100% continue, I just can't find the time to focus on it right now.

Sorry again, I'll post when I'm back!

Guys, I'm really sorry but I have to confirm the RP will now be on a short hiatus. I was hoping to hold it off for a few weeks to coincide with the pre-warned break coming up after the events of Friday, but I can't keep up with the IRL stuff right now and don't wanna string you guys along too much.

I should be back within two weeks. Thank you very much for your patience, please feel free to keep writing and planning of course! The RP will 100% continue, I just can't find the time to focus on it right now.

Okie dokie buddy, we'll see ya in a few weeks, mind yourself! :D

Take care of yourself! We'll throw a party when you get back! UwU

1551032556923.png
Everyone tag your characters!!
(Marcus is "Please assume I'm straight" and Silver is "Bold of you to believe I've reached peak dumbass" tho both the straight and dignity also kinda apply)

Unfortunately "bold of you to assume I'm exclusively straight" isn't an option for Tannur.

I'd like to stay that Juniper has dignity, but if Lucrezia commanded her to strip and run around the castle she probably would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back