• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
oof im a student

we finally got snow today, that's the first time it's snowed since November

the weather here is a bit of a meme (maryland boiiiisss)

course picking for next year started hnghh

doneanddusted doneanddusted , take your time picking the course that you want to do; the worst thing is picking a course you have no interest or affinity in then finding yourself dropping out a few weeks later.

doneanddusted doneanddusted , take your time picking the course that you want to do; the worst thing is picking a course you have no interest or affinity in then finding yourself dropping out a few weeks later.

ya boi's trying to figure out if she wants to do theatre and sacrifice language or do language and sacrifice the only easy period on next year's schedule reee

Well have a good think about it then, don't just rush into a decision headstrong...I've been sounding twice my age this whole bloody week, what is up with me?

Yeah, so my Arryn post is about 3.4k words. Once I work with Sushi Muncher to add in a little Scarlet interaction at the start, itll probably be closer to 4.

Might have to follow Avari's lead and split Arryn's day activity into two posts as she did for Lisa's night.

Okay
Nightmare's aside
I'm so amused
Because the entire Steven Universe fandom hyped up the song Escapism
We finally got it
and it's fucking watermelons

Players: (breathes)
Kaysen & the Foundation:

__ayase_eli_nishikino_maki_and_sonoda_umi_love_live_school_idol_project_and_etc_drawn_by_stu_dts__d1a19e235c10f9d8491bcf0eeb7c59ce.jpg

Random person: I think I found some information regarding that explosion in the Garden.
Ludwig:
afc.jpg

I think it corresponds to when you last post does it not? I always get them because I'm always here. ;)

The chat has slowed down somewhat in the past few days but that's always bound to happen as people get back to work and school and whatnot.

Yeah breaks are always like that. You get a rush of content done in a short period of time, and then after that everyone gets busy and it slows down so much

Yeah, but Avari has a great system for managing that though, probably the best I've seen since coming onto the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back