• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Being an Assistant to a Somewhat Questionable Mage (Closed)

Meawinda

The Eater of Worlds
It is the year 348. For a while now you have worked odd jobs in order to support yourself. Finally, in a small town far from the capital you have found what may be your first steady job in a long time. The details of the job are contained in the following later.

To Whom it may concern,
I am searching for those with an aptitude in serving as a guardsman to a stately manor. Your duties would include:
  • Protecting myself and the manor house.
  • Detouring unwanted guests from my door
  • And finally, to make sure that nothing exits from the basement, excluding myself.
You will be paid a sum worthy of such duties as well as being paid for room and board. You will receive three meals a day as provided by the staff of the household.
Should you be interested please make your way through the northern woods to the Antenett Estate.
Signed
Marrius Antenett,
Head of Estate

The Estate it self is nestled so far back in the forest that it is hard to find and none of the townsfolk have any recollection of the Antenett Estate. However, a stable job means a stable life.​
Will you serve?​
--​
Hello! This is my first one- on- one role play here.​
As for rules for this role play, they are as follows.​
  • I am the gamemaster, hear me roar.
  • no godmodding
  • romance is allowed
  • please follow forum rules.
  • And finally no one sentence responses.
If anyone is interested let me know. We can go over character ideas and stuff via PMs.​
I also might change the name of the rp later, but I wanted to have it be straight to the point for now.​

Last edited:
So, I never got this started and I still would like to run it. Anyone wanna work for a highly questionable mage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back