• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Behind the Seal - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Apologies for the delay; i work a majority of the week so i haven't had the time to post. will do so soon

Hey ya'll - I won't be around for a couple days, feel free to continue without me! We can just pretend Meera will be focused on figuring out the coded message for the time being lol

Hey, thanks for letting us know!
Hope everything is alright on your end and we get to hear from you soon

Just let us know whenever you're able to post and we'll slide you in on the next turn order

Alright, so the first main story event is happening at the end of the next round of posting.
I'll be introducing key NPC's for that in the characters thread later today.
As hints, it will center around Bookie and any characters involving directly with him.
It will also be a more high-tension series of posts.
Dagin will be sitting out of that one and, instead, driving the sub-plot. Aura-Slash Aura-Slash , you must have been reading my mind or something, because Emilia showing up is the perfect segue into the subplot I wanted to drive with Dagin.

Any and all characters are free to choose whether they want to be part of the main plot with Bookie, or join Dagin in the subplot.
Also, if there is any part of your character's personality or history that you want to see featured or developed in this arc, let me know and we'll work it in

Graceling Graceling Aura-Slash Aura-Slash Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples

For now, we'll assume that adropofdew- adropofdew- 's character - as mentioned above - is off on a side quest Bookie sent her

Alright, so the first main story event is happening at the end of the next round of posting.
I'll be introducing key NPC's for that in the characters thread later today.
As hints, it will center around Bookie and any characters involving directly with him.
It will also be a more high-tension series of posts.
Dagin will be sitting out of that one and, instead, driving the sub-plot. Aura-Slash Aura-Slash , you must have been reading my mind or something, because Emilia showing up is the perfect segue into the subplot I wanted to drive with Dagin.

Any and all characters are free to choose whether they want to be part of the main plot with Bookie, or join Dagin in the subplot.
Also, if there is any part of your character's personality or history that you want to see featured or developed in this arc, let me know and we'll work it in

Graceling Graceling Aura-Slash Aura-Slash Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples

For now, we'll assume that adropofdew- adropofdew- 's character - as mentioned above - is off on a side quest Bookie sent her
I am very for having Elysia's backstory be developed/featured :D

I am very for having Elysia's backstory be developed/featured :D
Perfect because the main driving force for the upcoming arc is that there's a leak in the Seal, so Elysia already kinda fits perfectly in to that as her part of the story is pretty much heading that way anyway
Feel free to PM me if there's any specific part of her backstory you'd like to see reflected in the story

Oh yeah I wonder if Emilia’s old library that got raided and seized would be mentioned at some point ^^

Aura-Slash Aura-Slash
Since you're looking more into the books and your character seems to be the curious/clever type, do you want to have a crack at the riddle?
That would put you in the same place as where Dagin and Elysia are about to go and Emilia will get the chance to have pretty much all her questions answered

Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples
For the sake of not breaking up the post, if you don't mind, I'm gonna use my mod powers and have Elysia follow Dagin to a different part of the library.
Not controlling her or dictating what she says or does, just having her walk with Dagin to where they aren't standing in the middle of the entryway.

New Code (as a reminder, being able to solve it OOC means your character now has that knowledge IC and may get an advantage in things to come):

Looking for World War III

1790 Great Names
Where There is Smoke
The Ones That Got Away

Second Side of a Coin
Pabu, Aethe and Betavia - The West
My Heart - For King and Country

Two Countries at War
When This World Passes
A Group of thieves
To Standby and Watch

Hints:
Each paragraph is a separate code - which means that if you solve one paragraph, your character knows the information in that paragraph alone. If you solve all four...I will be very very impressed.
Pay attention to the numbers - III, 1790, Second and Two all represent numbers and reveal a number-based factor of the code, but being used in different forms means they represent different number factors
"Two Countries at War" - as a reminder, this was also used in the last code and means the same thing. Lookout for more situations like this with codes coming down the line.

Good hunting!

Aura-Slash Aura-Slash
Since you're looking more into the books and your character seems to be the curious/clever type, do you want to have a crack at the riddle?
That would put you in the same place as where Dagin and Elysia are about to go and Emilia will get the chance to have pretty much all her questions answered
That sounds good. I’m certainly not the best at riddles but it’ll be worth a shot :)

For clarity, if y'all are feeling buddy buddy and would like to collaborate for the riddles, I won't stop you
Just be aware that only one character can get the reward for each riddle.
So, if you buddy up, remember to chose whose character received the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back