• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Seeing as Toby seemed excited to know more about his power, Xen grinned at the male, "Flattery will get you everywhere." He joked before answering Toby's questions. "I haven't really tested the limits of my telepathic range, but it seems to be quite far. I can access any mind as long as I've seen them before and they aren't super far away. Telepathic communication is a one way street at the moment so I can transmit messages ranging from emotions to an image, but not receive them. I think I could eventually gain that ability with more practice though." He sounded slightly contemplative towards the end of his explanation.

"How about you? Any limits to your powers?" Xen returned the question back to Toby, curious.

Toby
Toby listened as the male responded with a grin, thankful that he was not put off by Toby's questioning. Toby considered the information he had been given--there was a distance resitriction and Xen had to have seen the person before. It was one way, extending to images and emotions, which Toby had to admit he wasn't expecting to hear. He'd never really imagined that emotions could be sent telepathically. But it was the prospects that intrigued him and he could tell Xen felt the same way. Who knew how far the male's powers could evolve with proper training and practice? There was a lack of information available about just how far powers could evolve or be manipulated. Xen was worth keeping an eye on.

Toby readily answered Xen's question about his own powers. "size and weight mainly. If it is too large or too heavy for me to throw or lift regularly then I cannot manipulate it's path. The speed of the projectile throughout it's entire flight is the initial speed I throw it at. I can't manipulate that in any way. If the object gets stuck in something, I have no effect on it. Generally the target needs to be within line of sight, but I'm working on getting round corners. And I can't manipulate anybody else's projectiles" Once again there was no bragging, just the facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back