• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An Assassin Roleplay anyone?.

OwlOne

Elite company by Lunar Blaze and ✯Radio City©
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283iI8e8PXM[/media]

*Press play before reading. Click the spoiler and read slowly.*

Untitled2.png

This is an assassin Rp. The goal for this will be to level yourself and your abilities in order to rise through the ranks. Oh, but that's not all, not only do you have to do that but you also have to advance your league, to win over the noble eye. Sounds like the Royal Family is looking shave off the weakest leagues, so who will it be? The way of blood, the way of people, or the way of Justice.

Do you think you will have what it takes to make it to the top? We will just have to see now wont we.

You have received your letter so choose your league and prepare yourself cause were only looking for the best. You ready?

Your choices are: The Way of Blood, the Way of People, or the Way of Justice.

Would anyone be interested in this?

What were looking for?

• -We would like to have a max of 12 people.(future expansion in development) Once at least 6 people are interested, a signup thread will be posted. At max 4 people per league and at min 2 people per league.
  • -Active People.

What you need to know.

• -This will be an open plot Rp.
  • -Welcome to the land of Delia. This is a completely original land mass on a completely original world. All that partakes at the beginning happens on Delia.
  • -Feel free to ask any questions. Although we consider questions a spark of interest. Just kidding. But no we want your interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bills352 said:
I would be interested in joining.
Awesome. Thanks for you interest any idea which league you may want to join?

Well the three ways have three points of view on how to do things. They do have abilities and weapons. Does that help with your question? If not can you elaborate on that question?

He can be someone who follows the way of Justice, but sadly the wrong code of justice

Or someone who follows the way of people, but for the wrong people

More specifically, do you have the Hooded man in the crowd with the knives assassins, or the Man in the suit and tie with the cyanide in his pocket in mind?

[QUOTE="too much idea]He can be someone who follows the way of Justice, but sadly the wrong code of justice
Or someone who follows the way of people, but for the wrong people

[/QUOTE]
That sound more along the line of the way of blood.

KillGill said:
More specifically, do you have the Hooded man in the crowd with the knives assassins, or the Man in the suit and tie with the cyanide in his pocket in mind?
What ever suits you style. For example my character is going to be the well dressed type assassin.

Ah, because when I hear the word the Assassin I think of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad from Kill Bill, while many others may think of the Assassins Creed video games.

KillGill said:
Ah, because when I hear the word the Assassin I think of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad from Kill Bill, while many others may think of the Assassins Creed video games.
If you can present you character in a believable manner while keeping him original then its all game.

KillGill said:
I assuume you still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back