• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Before we're gone- Chapter 1 (Fairy Tail)

Peach Tea Peach Tea

Oh jeez, that backstory tho.... Also preferably I'd say only one of the two powers there because both seem extremely powerful an could call for an accidental god modding session, and we all know how people get about that ._.

Couple things that make them not overpowered. I forgot to mention Armored Cloth Magic is incredibly draining in terms of magic, since it's essentially forcing things once connected to or made from a living being to obey her directions, and Kary can only make it do one thing at a time, making her ability to affect other people's clothing rather limited. And again, she has to at least touch it with something she's holding and it has to be constant, and any enemy that's quick enough can render the offensive properties of it useless. Basically, it's more useful as a defensive option.

As for Fenrir Magic's weaknesses, they are simple: the wolves most suited for combat purposes (about the size of fully grown wolves) take time to make, approximately three seconds (smaller ones take less time and magic, but are weaker, while larger ones are the opposite), and while attacking one while it's being made won't force her to start it over at a different spot, it will delay that wolf's completion, and Kary can only control them and make them explode if they are finished.

Peach Tea Peach Tea

Couple things that make them not overpowered. I forgot to mention Armored Cloth Magic is incredibly draining in terms of magic, since it's essentially forcing things once connected to or made from a living being to obey her directions, and Kary can only make it do one thing at a time, making her ability to affect other people's clothing rather limited. And again, she has to at least touch it with something she's holding and it has to be constant, and any enemy that's quick enough can render the offensive properties of it useless. Basically, it's more useful as a defensive option.

As for Fenrir Magic's weaknesses, they are simple: the wolves most suited for combat purposes (about the size of fully grown wolves) take time to make, approximately three seconds (smaller ones take less time and magic, but are weaker, while larger ones are the opposite), and while attacking one while it's being made won't force her to start it over at a different spot, it will delay that wolf's completion, and Kary can only control them and make them explode if they are finished.
I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk for saying this, but your this roleplay I'd prefer if you stuck with her having one power, which can be extremely powerful, then maybe later in the roleplay have her begin learning that second one but I'd like her to stick with one for the beginning

I'd be up for joining as a Requip Mage, if you'd have me. ^^

He will be up as soon as my city's power comes back, heh.

Welcome! A requip Mage sounds wonderful!
Awesome~. He's a character I have already utilized on another site, so he's basically finished. I just have to do the necessary edits to fit this roleplay's settings. Sadly, I can't do that from my phone. Feelsbad.

If it's okay with you, I could send you the unedited form so that you could look over him? I'd have to do a lot of adding on/revamping, of course, but him as a core is there.

Awesome~. He's a character I have already utilized on another site, so he's basically finished. I just have to do the necessary edits to fit this roleplay's settings. Sadly, I can't do that from my phone. Feelsbad.

If it's okay with you, I could send you the unedited form so that you could look over him? I'd have to do a lot of adding on/revamping, of course, but him as a core is there.
Sure! I know the feeling of sucky phones ;-,

The thing I both love and hate about my phone when I use it for this site is autocorrect. Yes, it stops me from having the occasional grammatical error, but the phrases it creates sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back