• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bee's Partner Search~

chironthecentaur

mr. misty-eyed
Hello, people of the RPN website. I've been lurking here for a few days (maybe a little over a week, or about two weeks? I don't know exactly), and I thought I should probably make a thread, lol.

Before I start, I'm going to say sorry for the messiness of this post. I'm really scatterbrained, stressed, and busy atm. I'll clean it up later when I have time.

RULES! Yes, I know, "boo rules", but we need 'em, or else shit'll hit the fan real quick.

1. I don't care what kind of roleplay style you have. I really don't! Personally, I'll just type one or two paragraphs and phrase it like a book, but if you want to do first person, one-liners, or anything else, that's great! I don't mind. (I'm really desperate, that's the true reason--)

2. I absolutely refuse to do smut, incest, pedophilia, or anything else of that nature. If the roleplay does lead to intimacy, we'll skip it, or something else to that effect.

3. MxF, MxM, FxF, CanonxOC, OCxOC, and CanonxCanon pairings are all fine.

4. Character sheets for OCs aren't needed, unless the characters are required to know each other before the roleplay starts.

Okay. No more rules! Now, the fandoms I'll do.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus (and soon, The Trials Of Apollo. I'm barely finishing HoO rn oof).
The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.
Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji).
The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu No Tazai).
YouTube (so, like, Septiplier and shtuff).
The Hunger Games.
Probably more. I'll add them as I remember.​

If you want to know about my OCs, just slippy-slide into my DMs lmao.​

I'm interested in either a PJO/HoO rp or a 7 deadly sins rp if you're still open.

Hello, people of the RPN website. I've been lurking here for a few days (maybe a little over a week, or about two weeks? I don't know exactly), and I thought I should probably make a thread, lol.

Before I start, I'm going to say sorry for the messiness of this post. I'm really scatterbrained, stressed, and busy atm. I'll clean it up later when I have time.

RULES! Yes, I know, "boo rules", but we need 'em, or else shit'll hit the fan real quick.

1. I don't care what kind of roleplay style you have. I really don't! Personally, I'll just type one or two paragraphs and phrase it like a book, but if you want to do first person, one-liners, or anything else, that's great! I don't mind. (I'm really desperate, that's the true reason--)

2. I absolutely refuse to do smut, incest, pedophilia, or anything else of that nature. If the roleplay does lead to intimacy, we'll skip it, or something else to that effect.

3. MxF, MxM, FxF, CanonxOC, OCxOC, and CanonxCanon pairings are all fine.

4. Character sheets for OCs aren't needed, unless the characters are required to know each other before the roleplay starts.

Okay. No more rules! Now, the fandoms I'll do.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus (and soon, The Trials Of Apollo. I'm barely finishing HoO rn oof).
The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.
Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji).
The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu No Tazai).
YouTube (so, like, Septiplier and shtuff).
The Hunger Games.
Probably more. I'll add them as I remember.​

If you want to know about my OCs, just slippy-slide into my DMs lmao.​
I could do the Hunger Games roleplay or Percy Jackson. I know more about Percy Jackson though

I haven't done a pjo/HoO before so we can do that if you like. I'm in the same boat as you are with HoO. Been trying to catch up on reading
Okay! DM me so we can discuss the plot, characters, etc., and then I'll make a thread for it (or we can just do it in DMs, if you'd like).

Hello! I saw you were looking for a PJO roleplay, are you still interested? If so, would you like me to shoot you a PM so we could discuss further details?

I just saw this and I would really like to do a 7DS RP! I am not on this site very often since I usually use Discord, but if you don't have one I could try to work it out, that is, if you wanted to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back