• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Been a while since i made one of these

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
YAY im back on the LFP market! Oh boy this is gonna be fun
okay 1st off my basic rules have been revamped so READ THEM!
1. no racist bs
2. I will admit my grammar isnt perfect but i dont wanna deal with L33T omg p3rf3ct people that rp like that this isnt a text chat. this is a rp.unless we imply 2 or more characters are texting...that stays in your trashbin.

3. Oh boy...this one bothers me the most..Death on consent. If a character has to die for plot convience we both have to agree in a pm convo on who is it going to be. If its someone that we got bored of and they dint have much development i dont care to nuke em.We call have character farts every now and again. But if they were developed well or a character from a manga/anime that we think needed a redemption and is about to die they NEED TO DIE WITH SOME AWESOMENESS! Now if a character dies...and you do it and i didnt say it was ok...and you claim i did.. you losin a partner.This also implies to baby making scenes.
(this is now in bold cause the last roleplayer broke it)
4. I still believe in the OCXMC and OCxOC logic bepending on the plot.

5.No 1st person or breaking the 4th wall. This isnt wreck it Ralph! unless if youre gonna break the 4th wall it has to be subtle like the character making a jab at the writer making the post. I do that and its fine cause its like an actor making fun of the director for how a script doesnt make sense to them but they gotta do it anyway just like most B rated movies >.>

ONTO MY LIST (This will add up over time)
  1. Yugioh (the crew learning of pharoh's wife that was murdered and kaiba getting his lost waifu)
  2. pokemon
  3. Fantasy/Harry potter (I am a hufflepuff btw ^_^)
  4. Sherlock
  5. One piece
  6. Futureistic/Mech
  7. Hypnosis mic
  8. Vampire/werewolf (TWILIGHT IS BANNED FOR HS TRAMATIC REASONS)
  9. RomeoxJulliet Princexcinderella like situations (Ok what i mean by these is the famous/popular guy sees girl she could be broke as hell/or from a rival business family. they be smitten and drama happens.)
  10. Yokai/demonxhuman (What i mean by this is that the yokai falls for the human that can see them and makes a contract with them to make them happy in exchange for a babyto continue their regin on a clan.
  11. 7 deadly sins anime (In short i just wanna be a daughter of one of my 3 favorite ships or the wife of gowther.)
  12. Gods/percyjackson (I like these alot cause of the potential of their curses being broken by a human and such)
  13. Nintendo universe (Where were teleported into the world to save it..ya know like in the smash bros ultimate)
  14. Kingdom hearts (We are lost members of the oringinal guilds that are trying to stop the heartless taking over kingdom hearts and learn Sora woke up and is almost done with his quest of being a keyblade master)
  15. Toriko (The sound king Zebra is immune to pheromones because of said power..and has a condition i declaired lovebird syndrome (Hear me out on this) Cause like birds his hearing is so acute it replaced pheromones and he is only attracted to women with gentle voices. I can go on with this anime/manga cause its my favorite)
  16. Naruto (Yes i do...acknowledge....boruto as well..but as like the red headed stepchild...that makes you smile one moment than facepalm in dissapointment the next >.>)
  17. Sword art online/Dan machi/World of warcraft (Im an MMO nerd okay!For SAO its like the whole 'what if you were stuck in a game' situation. Dan machi is kinda like the godsrp bur RPG style. World of warcraft is actually a plot themed around a fanfiction idea >.> that i honestly need help on...About Anduin being yandere and i seriously need help with it...)
  18. Shin magami tensei/Persona
  19. Hetalia (Just countries in anime form being countries.i have an oc that is the oldest native american territory and since of her tribal size she could has been a country in itself and i think america and canada would be overprotective of their oldest sister in meetings. Mostly cause of Germany,France,and England but i highly ship her with Scotland)
  20. I do have an oldie but a goodie yandere rp idea that can fit into any fandom plot but ya it was more of a yakuza plot device.
  21. Furry rp
  22. fire emblem

Last edited:
hi i know i’m a past partner and i ghosted you. (sorry about that) but i would be interested in trying again? i can do more then two lines this time, and thanks again for walking me through the basics. it means a lot!

hi i know i’m a past partner and i ghosted you. (sorry about that) but i would be interested in trying again? i can do more then two lines this time, and thanks again for walking me through the basics. it means a lot!
sure

If you're still open for a pokemon or naruto rp, id love to get something started :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back