• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Beautyoftheland x Mobius

Alize nodded quietly."Yeah.......he punched me last night......w-when he caught me...."She said quietly as she calmed down just a bit.

Nick sighed softly and nodded to Evan."Do you have a first aid kit?"He asked Evan quietly.

Christopher sighed as he lightly shook his head."I just hope this will be a quick war."

Ash's eyes widened,but the rest of his face took on an angry appearance."What!?" He exclaimed,unable to help himself.It wasn't like he cared for Wyatt to begin with,so now he was definitely on his bad side.

Evan nodded and called out to them from where he was,at the pan,"There should be one in every bathroom,including yours."

Marley glanced down at her side,keeping close to Nick,attempting to calm herself down since she didn't like letting anyone see her cry.

Wyatt rolled his eyes a bit,not at Christopher,but the idea."We have two of the most hot-headed kings going at it...we'll be lucky if either of us have a kingdom left," he mumbled,not carrying that he should most likely watch his mouth.He knew Christopher wouldn't turn him in and nobody else was around that was in the army.

Alize flinched when hr raised his voice."It's better then being whipped again...."She said quietly as she looked up at him.

Nick nodded."Alright. Come on Mar, let's get your side taken care of."He said as he looked at her.

Christopher nodded."Yeah, you do have a point."He said looking at Wyatt with a light sigh.

Ash frowned and shook his head.He felt bad that he had raised his voice because he seen her flinch."Still,he hurt you and I won't have that," he said as he nuzzled his forehead against hers gently.

Marley nodded and backed away from him so he could lead the way.

Wyatt sighed as he unlocked his car."This one won't be easy," he said,thinking back to the last war where they had more numbers and better weapons than the other army.

"I deserved it Ash.....besides, it's not that bad. I'm just bruised."She said as she nuzzled into him, enjoying his warmth as she relaxed some.

Nick walked up the stairs and to the bathroom connected to his room so he could get the first aid kit. He was worried for Marley and worried that her gash could become infected.

"Yeah. That's for sure."Christopher said as he unlocked his car door, getting in.

Ash shook his head."He shouldn't have hit you...not if he was like the way you said he was," he said.

Marley followed him up the stairs,wincing with each time she set foot on a new stair."You weren't hurt,were you?" She asked quietly when she stopped.

Wyatt got in his car and turned the music on,wanting to enjoy a little time before he went off to the battlefield.

"He is kind Ash......he just lost his temper with me....."She said softly as she nuzzled into his chest some.

NIck shook his head."No. I just got a warning."He said as he came back out with the first aid kit, motioning to his bed."Go ahead and sit down Mar.."He said gently.

Ash sighed and held her close to him."A person who loses his temper can be dangerous," he said,thinking out loud.

Marley sighed,wishing she had just got a warning.She be her him and sat on his bed.

"I know but.......he had never lost his temper with me before except for the first time I ran..."She said quietly as she calmed some, her breaths were still a bit shaky and ragged.

Nick frowned as he sat down next to her, opening the first aid kit and frowning even more when he saw the gash.

Ash sighed and figured he should let it go for now."Well,at least that's all he did...." He said as he gently put his hand on her cheek and looked at her bruised face.

Marley looked over at him."I just took the bandages off yesterday..." She told him sadly.

Alize nodded softly and sighed softly ad she leaned into his touch, grateful for a soft and gentle touch.

Nick sighed."He did this to you?"He asked as he gently dabbed at the wound.

Ash smiled as she leaned into his touch.He kept his hand there,gently rubbing her cheek.

Marley nodded slowly,biting her tongue as he worked on her wound."Yes...he slashed it with a sword..." She answered,finally yelling out a bit and jerking away."S-stop..." She begged.

Alize sniffled softly."I'm so glad you're here........I'd be stuck here all alone if you weren't....."She said quietly as she looked up at him, her eyes dull and filled with pain, not just physical. She knew she had completely screwed up her relationship with Wyatt.

((What if because of what happened, the girls think that the relationship with Wyatt and Adrian are over, they end going into a relationship with Nick and Ash? Everything else would be the same though))

Nick stopped as she pulled away, frowning."Okay. Come back over here Mar.......I won't clean it anymore."He said gently as hr looked at her.

(Yeah,that sounds good.And what if,when the girls are taking care of Adrian and Wyatt,the boys apologize and kiss them,so it makes everything complicated?)

Ash smiled and kissed her nose,chuckling a bit.He rubbed her cheek with his thumb still,feeling bad that she was so bruised."I'm glad I'm here with you,too.I would have been stuck alone," he said happily.

Marley sighed shakily,looking at him in an unsure way.She did move back over to where he was,though,since she trusted his word.

((Yes! That sounds perfect!! :) ))

Alize nuzzled into him with a soft sigh."Do you want something to eat? I could you make you some breakfast..."She said softly as she looked at him.

Nick got some gauze and packed the wound as best he could while still being gentle and then began to wrap it with another sigh."I'm sorry I hurt you Mar....."

Ash shook his head.Even though he was hungry,he didn't want her to make anything for him."You don't have to make me anything,Lizzy," he told her,recalling the nickname he had for her back in the good old days of war and freedom.

Marley shook her head."You couldn't possibly hurt me worse than him..." She said quietly,her tone sounding choked up and a frog growing in her throat.

Alize smiled slightly at his words."I can make you something Ash. I really don't mind......."She said softly ad she looked at him.

Nick sighed as he finished and pinned it."Now, do you want something to eat?"He asked her softly.

Ash smiled at her."If you want to make something you can,but I won't go crazy if I don't get anything.I'm used to going without food," he told her.

Marley smiled a bit at him in gratitude for his help."Could I...?" She asked quietly,feeling bad for asking even if he offered.

"I want to make something for you."She said softly as she up from the bed quietly, looking at him.

Nick nodded."Of course. I offered didn't I?"He said as he looked over at her.

Ash smiled and stood up as she did."Thank you," he told her.

Marley smiled and chuckled a bit."Yeah,you did," she answered.

Alize nodded softly."You're welcome Ash."She said softly as she left her room quietly, beginning to walk down the stairs.

Nick smiled as he kissed the top of her head gently."Come on."He said softly as he stood, beginning to walk down the stairs.

Ash smiled and walked out of her room towards the stairs."Did he say we could go outside?" He asked,hoping they wouldn't have to be cooped up the entire time.

Marley nodded and started towards the stairs,her side throbbed,letting her know it didn't enjoy the cleansing treatment.

"He didn't say anything."She said softly ad she walked into the kitchen.

Nick took his time going down the stairs as he was still sore and walked into the kitchen.

Ash smiled slightly."I guess that means it's okay to take breakfast outside," he said.

Marley was glad he took his time because she was more than happy to oblige.

"Yeah, I guess so."She said with a soft smile as she walked into the kitchen and got some pans out to make eggs and bacon.

Nick walked into the kitchen somewhat stiffly and glanced back at Marley quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back