• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beautiful Creations OOC.

Hello. Looking forward to the start of the RP. Another question for Retro-Grey Retro-Grey
So Keepers have a way to tell if someone is a Wayward? Any special tool or markings that identify Waywards?

Waywards are almost always found when they find their Caster equivalent. While of course it is possible to find one beforehand, it's numerous times harder. An indicator of a wayward would be a knack for stumbling across things supernatural and/or paranormal.

The most blatant indication is a Wayward's sort of resistance to magic, and a connection with their Caster equivalent. That connection is almost tangible to other casters and is easily noticeable by a trained Keeper.

J Johannes

Stopper helpful as always. I sense potential conflict. Rowan is certainly not a killer. Moreover, he joined the Keepers to seek knowledge. Even though killing Waywards probably was on the job description, Rowan joined in the hopes of never having to actually follow through on that.

The very first post is up. It sort of serves as a prelude as opposed to a true start (considering the age gaps of all the characters). I'm still working on the actual plot introduction, which should be up once everyone has posted their introductory post. I just wanted to give you all a feel of what's to come.

I like to imagine the whole Oliver Twist bit where a student asks for extra credit.

Student: "May I just have 2 more points to go from a F to a D?"

Rhys: "What did you say?"

Student: "please sir, may I please have some more?"

Rhys: "MOOAAAARR?!?!!?"

no but i can't wait to write my reply to Rowan it's gonna be great :closed eyes open smile: i'm waiting for others to post before I do though, just in case anyone wants to be in Mr. Rhys So Fun History Class

Retro-Grey Retro-Grey will Valorie Duchannes be an NPC or will you be playing her? Either way, can you give a little more info on her so she is an easier player to content/communicate with/as

Also, the link for the OOC isn't working in the RP thread

Little Lozy Little Lozy , I'll be fixing the thread links now.

As for Val Duchannes, I play her as well and I'll be making a sheet for her soon. All you need to know about her is that she's one of the most powerful casters to be alive right now, and she's very ornery.

Little Lozy Little Lozy , I'll be fixing the thread links now.

As for Val Duchannes, I play her as well and I'll be making a sheet for her soon. All you need to know about her is that she's one of the most powerful casters to be alive right now, and she's very ornery.
I was just trying to figure out if she would have been a mentor to Kate

Honestly I'm having a title bit of trouble about figuring out where to reply. Some people are at the highschool some people are at the convenient store. I don't want to leave J Johannes hign and dry.

Eh, should I just reminisce and walk around the school? Yeah probably

(I realize that was all internal dialogue that I just typed out for y'all to enjoy)

It's fine. I understand that sometimes characters are I'm placed hard to interact with. I just got done interacting with ReverseWells so I'm not in dire need of interaction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back