• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Beached: Island survival with a twist!

ThreeSuns17

Just another Empire Ant
To start, this is gonna be an FxM plot, with you playing female if you happen to be interested. I’m sorry, but I can’t be convinced to play female under any scenario.

Preferably this’ll be a slow burn romance, and obviously there’s probably gonna be character conflict in one way or another.

Here we go.

You were stranded ages ago, years, most like. You’d set up a decent life. A sustainable one on your island, a little peculiar, but sustainable. But the odd thing was the other wash-ups. As in, the other people that washed ashore. All the female ones that had come ashore, among the 20 or so people that had showed up among your time there, were alive but disappeared in the night. All the guys... dead on arrival. So on seeing a new boy-ish figure on the beach, you rolled your eyes. Another shallow grave to dig, another rotten body to drag across the shore. But something here was strange.. he was... breathing? You rushed to bring him to shelter and help him in any way you could... the only living guy to have ever washed ashore. Something here was different, the island was giving you a chance. Hopefully it wouldn’t regr

Forewarning: this plot is gonna have a huge twist involving my character, so, I don’t know, don’t expect complete realism, ok?

Maybe drop a response if you’re interested?

Signing off,
Three Suns

Last edited:
Sure!! I’d love maybe at least talk about it with you!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back