• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Beach House Group RP

junglejuice

[div class=variables2]
[div class=container1] [div class=box][div class=link2]
https://pastebin.com/raw/Db6ndsRe[/div] [div class=titlemain]06. poppy[/div]
First I'd like to start by saying this roleplay is open to absolutely [div class=tag4]everyone
. Whether you just joined yesterday (aka me, shout out to these beautiful humans for sharing their codes), or have been on here for years, your creativity is going to be appreciated & accepted here.

You and your friends saved up to rent a [div class=tag4]beach house[/div] to share for the last month of your summer break in California! You and your friends are about to spend [div class=tag4]an entire month[/div] together doing absolutely anything you want.

download.jpg

Here is a list of possible events [div class=tag4]any characters[/div] can do any time during this roleplay. (I struggle with writer's block sometimes so I figured I'd help other's too!!)

[div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] fakes as if they’re drowning in order to get the attractive lifeguard’s attention; [div class=tag4]Muse B[/div] spots [div class=tag4]Muse A[/div]and rushes to their ‘rescue’ instead.

[div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] gets stung by a baby jelly fish and they’re panicking; [div class=tag4]Muse B[/div] is a total stranger but they kindly offer to pee on [div class=tag4]Muse A[/div]to stop the sting.

[div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] is having a great time building an epic sand castle; [div class=tag4]Muse B[/div] is getting irked that [div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] keeps tossing sand onto their beach towel.

[div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] accepts a dare to go skinny dipping; [div class=tag4]Muse B[/div] picks up [div class=tag4]Muse A's[/div]clothes and is waiting with them when [div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] surfaces.

[div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] falls asleep while sunbathing and gets burned; [div class=tag4]Muse B[/div] offers to help [div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] since they’re in too much discomfort to move on their own.

[div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] runs into an obnoxious old flame; [div class=tag4]Muse B[/div] who happens to approach just as [div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] is bragging about their new significant other (who doesn’t exist) to [div class=tag4]Muse C[/div].

[div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] is in line with a friend to go parasailing, but their buddy chickens out at the last minute; [div class=tag4]Muse B[/div] is waiting behind [div class=tag4]Muse A[/div] and they volunteer to substitute for [div class=tag4]Muse A's[/div] buddy.

[div class=tag4]*[/div] Before I post a link to the character's page (you can have more than one!), I just want to see if anyone is interested first. If you are, post here or message me and I can get that link attached and we can start our roleplay! [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [class=variables2] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; --accent: #e63b25; [/class] [class=container1] box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 400px; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #eee; padding: 20px; height: 400px; margin: auto; text-align: right; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class name=container1 state=hover] border: 1px solid var(--accent); transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=tag4] color: var(--accent); display: inline; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=titlemain] font-family: Raleway; color: var(--accent); font-size: 25px; text-align: right; position: relative; top: -60px; width: 300px; background: #fff; display: inline-block; right: 0px; [/class] [class=box] width: 60px; height: 50px; position: relative; text-align: center; color: #ddd; left: -20px; top: -15px; font-size: 20px; font-family: Raleway; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; position: relative; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=link2] color: #ddd; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class name=link2 state=hover] color: var(--accent); transition: .5s ease; [/class]

@natasha. for this beautiful coding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back