• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Be Still My Heart (Accepting)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Our dear queen is going through a bit of a patch of boredom, and what good is an unhappy queen to our brilliant king? For the first time ever, there will be a festival of sorts celebrating all things love and harmony. At this festival there is a game for the children of noblemen and women of the court; fill out this survey and you will be matched with who the queen sees is your best fit. You will have three tries to find your perfect match, after the first guess you'll get a personality trait of theirs and after the second guess you'll get a physical one. On the third guess though, if it's still incorrect, unfortunately your parents reserve the right to marry you off to whomever they choose. The fun of it would be you have to fill out a google form as your character and then I'll do the matchmaking process behind the scenes, so I'd be the only one that knows. (This also means I'll need a helper to do my matchmaking because I also want to participate lol.).

I hope I explained this well enough, let me know if you're at all interested and/or intrigued!

RULES
1. must be 17+
2. Must have discord for ooc
3. literate only
4. All RPN rules apply
5. be kind and considerate
6. Create a character and fill out the survey

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back