• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Be my partner, please!

TheBlackQueen26

Hello! I'll just start this post right off by telling you what I look for in a partner!

• Age is not an issue because, I myself, am 16!
  • I would like someone who is grammatically correct, I do not mind swearing and all that just make sure you know how to capitalize and put your commas where they are supposed to go!
  • I usually post 1-2 short to medium paragraphs depending on what you wrote before me. If I am really into the story I will do more! I do not mind one-liners as long as you are not doing them every time you write something, I myself might put some one-liners in there if the situation requires me too!
  • If you want to do anything explicit I ask we do it off rpnation as it is against policy!

With that all being said here are my rps I would be interested in doing!

• ALICE IN WONDERLAND, I cannot express how much I love this book/movie!! I like rping it in the original cartoon happy go lucky way but I also loveeee taking it to a dark place!!
  • Teen Wolf, keep in mind I haven't seen the newest two seasons I believe.
  • AHS, I have just stared Hotel and have been slow on finishing it but I've seen all the other ones!! 
  • I know I'm probably forgetting some but just throw fandoms out there and I'll let you know (:

Genres:

• Fantasy, when I say fantasy I mean everything from Dungeons and Dragons to full out horror movie type characters!!
  • Horror, I am BIG into the whole horror and blood and gore stuff, or even creepy things like Tim Burton!
  • Romance, I have the easiest time with romantic roleplays. I enjoy being the girl more or the submissive male because that's what I am lmao, but I've also been known to do a mean dominant character if I'm into it! I have done explicit scenes as well.
  • AHHH, realism as well! This basically falls under romance but yunno!!

Pairings (for romance): I will bold the one I'd like to do, but if you'd like to be the bold one I also have no problem in you doing so!

• Student x Teacher
  • Human x Demon
  • Human x Ghost
  • Best friends
  • Like I said above, if you didn't read my rules (tsk tsk). I prefer being the submissive but if you absolutely want to be the sub I have no problem being the dominant one.

Pairings (for horror and fantasy): These can EASILY have romance in them so if you're into all the fantasy and stuff but also LOVE romance, like myself, just let me know and we'll add it in there. 

• Something along the lines of two mages/knights/you get the idea, exploring together or something, we can work on a plot together!
  • Anything gory, again we'd have to brainstorm together
  • A world with vampires and werewolves fighting all the time (kinda like Twilight but not as bad) (sorry if you like Twilight...)
  • Creepypasta stuff maybe???
  • I DON'T HAVE VERY MANY IDEAS SO HELP

That's basically it! I just started the site so if you are interested in any of these shoot me a pm!! Thank you for your time hun(:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoy ! What's up ? B7

I'm kinda interested in making an horror or fantasy roleplay.

My interest on that matter are :

- The "exploring together" idea you mentionned

- A zombocalypse situation, maybe two students stuck somewhere as the apocalypse begin ?

- I don't know much about Creepypastas but I have extensive knowledge on the SCP Foundation (A organisation listing and containing paranormal objects and people.)

- One of my secret horror schemes (did I mention I have been a gm of many horror games ?)

Tell me if any of those interest you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoy ! What's up ? B7

I'm kinda interested in making an horror or fantasy roleplay.

My interest on that matter are :

- The "exploring together" idea you mentionned

- A zombocalypse situation, maybe two students stuck somewhere as the apocalypse begin ?

- I don't know much about Creepypastas but I have extensive knowledge on the SCP Foundation (A organisation listing and containing paranormal objects and people.)

- One of my secret horror schemes (did I mention I have been a gm of many horror games ?)

Tell me if any of those interest you ;)

PLEASE PLEASE PM ME OMG 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back