• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ BBC Casualty RP (Caleb 'Cal' Knight and Ethan Hardy) ~

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
tumblr_pglydgfa3x1razqr6o2_400.gifv

Hi~!

This an extreme long shot, but I'm looking for someone to RP the long-running BBC medical drama Casualty with me. Anyone who has seen the teaser trailer for the 35th anniversary episode knows that a certain character is returning...

Yes, Caleb 'Cal' Knight himself is returning from the dead~!

Sure, it's only in a mysterious dream/ghost/hallucination, but we're going to get to see Ethan and Cal interact for the first time since that fateful episode in 2017 when Cal was stabbed and killed while trying to protect his little brother </3

After looking back on some key episodes for the two brothers, and knowing what's ahead, my inspiration for a Cal and Ethan RP is at an all-time high, and I would love somebody to write as either Cal or Ethan (I would be fine with writing for either character too).

Requirements:
  • No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • Be willing to write angsty bromance with supernatural elements.​
  • We will be using PMs for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~! <3

Last edited:
tumblr_pglydgfa3x1razqr6o2_400.gifv

Hi~!

This an extreme long shot, but I'm looking for someone to RP the long-running BBC medical drama Casualty with me. Anyone who has seen the teaser trailer for the 35th anniversary episode knows that a certain character is returning...

Yes, Caleb 'Cal' Knight himself is returning from the dead~!

Sure, it's only in a mysterious dream/ghost/hallucination, but we're going to get to see Ethan and Cal interact for the first time since that fateful episode in 2017 when Cal was stabbed and killed while trying to protect his little brother </3

After looking back on some key episodes for the two brothers, and knowing what's ahead, my inspiration for a Cal and Ethan RP is at an all-time high, and I would love somebody to write as either Cal or Ethan (I would be fine with writing for either character too).

Requirements:
  • No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • Be willing to write angsty bromance with supernatural elements.​
  • We will be using PMs for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~! <3
Hello x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back