• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BATTLESISTER (Warhammer 40k fxf RP)

UnhappyUnion

Alright! I'm looking for something particular! I have recently found interest in Warhammer 40k once again. I'm looking for a FxF Adepta Sororitas roleplay! Now, there's a ton of ways we can take this. However, I am wanting to do a long-term roleplay that would see us playing as a pair going through our time as battle-sisters, training, and so on. I would like the roleplay to begin with our characters not having deployed yet. So we can roleplay them being rookies and having to cope with the horrors of the 41st millennium. If we wanted, we could always dial it back, and roleplay right at the start of their training and go through that process, building up slowly to their first battle.

What are my specifics?

- Semi-Literate broadly speaking. We can do one-liner RP back and forth if the time calls for it (we are both online and want to play out a light hearted scene).

- I am US EST time zone.

- Looking for a partner that is preferably 21+

- Must be okay with very dark themes. I would like to do 40k with a bit more... grimness...? That might sound silly, but I want to have lots of grounded themes going on. A lot of implied things to stay within the rules of RP nation, but also themes perhaps of spiritual guilt, PTSD, depression, and so on!

Edit: Please, DM if you have interest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back