• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Battle to the Death Roleplay Idea?

BananaNuggets

Hey, I'm new here...

So, I got an idea for a roleplay.

Basically, everyone starts in a school. Right as it's time to leave, all of the doors and windows lock shut. The principal/headmaster/whatever comes on the intercom... Except that's not who it is.

"Hello, students of North Cherry City. We have come to tell you that the country is being taken over."

"Schools will no longer be schools. Any students inside of the school will be here for the rest of their lives. All schools will become bloody battlegrounds."

"The students are required to fight and kill each other until there are only 5 students left. It is impossible to escape, as all of the windows and doors have been replaced by small doors made of concrete, that can only be unlocked with a special key."

"The battle begins..."

"Now."

-----

I don't really know how this all works yet, but I'm assuming you're supposed to message me your OC...

Rules for OCs:
-No powers
-Only humans
-Of course, no OP OCs that can kill everyone in 1 hit

Rules for the roleplay in general:
-Hate the character, not the user
-No smut or any of that, I don't know how that could fit here in the first place
-Truces are allowed
-I'll add anything if I can think of it

We might be able to get some ships in here, I'd actually like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back