• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Battle Royale

KillGill

Snap out of it
Hi there fellow Role players! I was wondering if anybody would be willing to do a MxM FxM Role play in which a couple attempt's to survive the BR program. I'm pretty laid back on length bus as long as you use correct spelling.

For those who don't know what Battle Royale is here is a quick synopsis.

In the beginning of the 21st Century, the economy of Japan is near a total collapse, with high rates of unemployment and students boycotting their classes. The government approves the Battle Royale Act, where one class is randomly selected and the students are sent to an island wearing necklaces with few supplies and one weapon. After three days, they have to kill each other and the survivor wins his or her own life as a prize. If the children fail to have a winner by the end of three days the students collars explode and there is no winner.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

(Btw this will be my first 1 on 1 Rp so forgive me if I do anything wrong)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back