• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Battle of Wizard city

Jason Vertigo

A world in which magic and Steampunk collide. Wizardry is a common art, and, although not many possess the gift, the ones that do don’t have much power at all. They can cast a few illumination spells or cause a spark at their fingertips, but that’s it. A few children, however, are particularly gifted, and the tyrannical government has gotten wind of them. The government at first ignored the wizards thinking that they would cause no harm. But after they rebelled against a few of the soilders they had sent to collect taxes, the government panicked and began to worry about an uprising. In order to keep the people and wizards in thier place, they hired the four most deadliest assassins they could get ahold of.

Thier will be a max of 4 wizards and 4 assassins.

[QUOTE="Ilry the Dark Sage]Oh drat, I hope I'm not too late. If there is a wizard spot open, I would be honored to fill it!

[/QUOTE]
I'll allow you to have it. I will take an assassin part instead.

So now we only need one more person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back